Where do you bank?

barrel

From what I have seen credit unions are better for you with better interest rates and less fees but also less products and services.

If you have decent credit, credit unions also offer a line of credit which is 10,000 times better than credit cards.

In a recent study by the "American Banker / Reputation Institute", the satisfaction surveys are up across the board, for large banks, regional banks, as well as credit union and non-traditional banks. The regional banks actually score the highest with their customers, 78.8% satisfied, the c.u. / non-trads are second at 77.0, and the large banks scored at 70.8. All 3 scores are considered strong to robust.

The more you know....

I go through Town and Country Bank out of Bardstown. They have limited reach, only having locations in Nicholasville and Lawrenceburg outside of Nelson Co., but it suits my needs.

Used to bank with US Bank all the way back from when it was Bank of Verona got bought by Star Bank. From there it was Firstar then US Bank. More than 20 years with them and few complaints. Loved how widespread the range on US Bank was in terms of finding locations at travel destinations. Only switched because when I moved to Bardstown the nearest US Bank locations were 20 minutes away, and that was no longer practical.