Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Junk Food Day: What's your favorite junk food?

Featured Replies

Reese's cups.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been almost 7 months since I had a taste of these....

 

lays-kettle-cooked-jalapeno.png?sfvrsn=2

Grippo's BBQ chips. There isn't a close 2nd...

Then it must be all those calories you burn delivering printer parts.

 

:thumb:

I have put down an entire box in one sitting.........although an hour later I regretted it. :facepalm:

 

sam.jpg

^ Double stuff... so great.

 

Also have a terrible weakness for Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies.

 

I used to be a freak for LD's Fudge Rounds. It truly became a serious problem for me that I had to go cold turkey and just stop. Once in a blue moon I indulge, but I pretty much now have a handle on it.

I have put down an entire box in one sitting.........although an hour later I regretted it. :facepalm:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51498[/ATTACH]

 

At the grocery store I lie to myself saying that I'll make the box last for a long time.

 

Yeah...right.

Swedish fish or twizzlers

B-Ball, you're becoming downright breviloquent.

About any sour hard candy I will eat a whole box like sweet tarts or spree.

B-Ball, you're becoming downright breviloquent.

 

Not a chance...don't be fooled.

 

But thanks anyhow for the vote of confidence. :thumb:

Cheez Its. NOT Chesee Nips...Cheez Its. I can eat a whole box without thinking about it.

I'll take peanut M&Ms or cookie dough ice cream.

I have put down an entire box in one sitting.........although an hour later I regretted it. :facepalm:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51498[/ATTACH]

 

Great, now I can show this post to my wife. She gets on me for eating two of them at a time. Now I can easily bump that up to 3 or 4 and claim "well, at least I'm not eating the whole box like some folks!". Thanks LB!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.