Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy Dalton hears boos at celebrity softball game in Cincinnati - But goes YARD twice

Featured Replies

The hometown crowd didn’t receive Dalton all that warmly. Dalton was greeted by a mixed reaction from fans with boos audible when he was introduced before the game and before his first at-bat.

 

“I’m not worried about it,” Dalton said, via the Cincinnati Enquirer. “Everybody has got an opinion. It doesn’t really matter. It comes with it. Everybody has their opinion here. There’s a lot of support and that’s all that matters.

 

”Dalton didn’t seem worried about it while hitting a pair of home runs that were greeted by a happier reaction from the masses during the game. If Dalton can get his career playoff win total to match his career celebrity softball home runs, that happier reaction should carry the day in Cincinnati moving forward.

 

Andy Dalton hears boos at celebrity softball game in Cincinnati | ProFootballTalk

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Really embarrassing display by the city IMO.

 

I am with you, that was a sad display.

I get it. People don't like Dalton as the QB of the Bengals. That's fair. You want to boo him on the field every Sunday in the Fall, go right ahead. Yesterday wasn't the place for it. This is a national event that the city is putting on to showcase itself to the country. The attention the city gets for this entire week/weekend should be positive, not the negativity that this has brought on.

  • Author
:lol2:

 

I'm gonna remember this post.

I'm gonna remember this post.

 

:lol2:

Now let me ask, did any of you really expect him to be cheered? Come on. Personally I wouldn't have boo'd the guy, but in Cincy, would you really expect anything less?

I get it. People don't like Dalton as the QB of the Bengals. That's fair. You want to boo him on the field every Sunday in the Fall, go right ahead. Yesterday wasn't the place for it.

 

Spot-on. :thumb:

Sounds like the city wants a new QB!

Really embarrassing display by the city IMO.

 

I am with you, that was a sad display.

 

I was very disappointed yesterday when I heard it. We aren't Philly.

Sounds like the city wants a new QB!

 

Don't let all the headlines fool you, there were plenty of cheers for him yesterday too.

Urban Meyer was boo'd as well, who cares. It's not like it was a stadium full of all Bengals fans. It was a hodgepodge of fans.

I get boos as was said at a game.

 

AS was also said, in any other venue the guy seems to A-1. He does a ton of charitable work plus supports Cincinnati endeavors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.