Joe Biden

If they could give Hilary Joe Biden's personality, well then she would have one. I think he is very entertaining, but not presidential material. Hilary is not entertaining and not presidential material. If I had to make a choice, I would take Joe.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they could give Hilary Joe Biden's personality, well then she would have one. I think he is very entertaining, but not presidential material. Hilary is not entertaining and not presidential material. If I had to make a choice, I would take Joe.

If my choice is between Joe and Hillary...I am going golfing:)....

If Joe runs he could be a serious contender. Saunders should fade in the coming weeks and Joe could grab a lot of those votes.

He is much easier to like than Hillary. Like it was mentioned earlier she may be the better politician but he is much more likeable.

I have a different perspective of Biden than most everyone here. Being from and growing up in Delaware, Joe Biden is the one politician I've known my entire life. I've met him a couple of times, and he did very good things for Delaware, and was very in touch with the people. It really bugs me when he gets painted as such a buffoon, because that's so different from how I've pictured and known him to be really my entire life. The guy was very visible during his entire time in the Senate, as he never lived in DC...he always commuted daily from Delaware to DC. He was never considered a rich guy while a Senator, and was one of the early guys fighting for campaign finance reform, and has always resonated as "one of the guys" and has a great connection with the middle class.

I get the frustration. But it's kind of similar to GW. People paint him as unintelligent because of a few speaking blunders and it's obvious he is intelligent.

If Joe runs he could be a serious contender. Saunders should fade in the coming weeks and Joe could grab a lot of those votes.

He is much easier to like than Hillary. Like it was mentioned earlier she may be the better politician but he is much more likeable.

Honestly Biden running would be the best news for Bernie's campaign. Hilary and Joe would be fightin for Left of center vote. Bernie has far left on lock.