Beechwood 6 Owensboro Catholic 5 (All A Championship)

nWo

You are correct West Sider and the the last two years Owensboro Catholic has been beaten in the State Tournament by the eventual State Champions. This team is down for now, but definitely not out. I think you will see them in June in the at large State Tournament. But for now it is Beechwoods time to shine and they played a really good tournament with solid pitching and tough outs at the plate. Beechwood will not be a push over for anyone.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm VERY biased in making this statement, but Bob Meyerhoff is at the top of the list in baseball minds in this state. He's what is right about youth AAU type programs, and deserves every level of success he can gain in his future...

I think that this point can not be stressed enough. In 30 years--I have learned very little about baseball. But in a 10 minute period about 2 months ago--I learned about 99.9 percent of it from listening to Coach Myerhoff.

This is a great group of kids--and they deserve as much good as possible.

Great job RED and WHITE TIGERS!

I think that this point can not be stressed enough. In 30 years--I have learned very little about baseball. But in a 10 minute period about 2 months ago--I learned about 99.9 percent of it from listening to Coach Myerhoff.

This is a great group of kids--and they deserve as much good as possible.

Great job RED and WHITE TIGERS!

I've been fortunate enough to know him most of my life. He's a great man...

What a SUPER Birthday Present on May 7th, to see the Beechies Bring Home the Baseball Crown exactly 31 years after I last proudly wore the Tiger uniform.

When I played with Muth Sr for 7 years in Little League (40 + yrs ago), he had No Idea that His Son would be such an integral part of both a Football AND Baseball Champion.

Great Job Guys. Many of us scattered around the country watch, root & hoot with Your Achievements. Continued Success to THE TEAM, The Coach and the Program.

What a Feeling of Accomplishment! What a Program! What a School! What a Great Town to be from! YOU GUYS HAVE DONE IT ALL. Carry that Success & Accomplishment with you through Life and You Will Always Be A WINNER!

When I played with Muth Sr for 7 years in Little League (40 + yrs ago), he had No Idea that His Son would be such an integral part of both a Football AND Baseball Champion.

!

Exactly how old is Pat Jr?