2015-16 12th Region

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powells will be juniors, coldiron a senior. Honestly all Pc is getting is one proven player (so far) in Landon Powell, solid no doubt, but not enough to catapult them into the top 3. People forget that they lost both Shaun Ross and Blake Burton, and replacing them will be tough. Casey County is still my favorite for 47th district.

Powells will be juniors, coldiron a senior. Honestly all Pc is getting is one proven player (so far) in Landon Powell, solid no doubt, but not enough to catapult them into the top 3. People forget that they lost both Shaun Ross and Blake Burton, and replacing them will be tough. Casey County is still my favorite for 47th district.

Don't forget that Pulaski County also has Treyvon Sylvester. IMO he is one of the top juniors on the region and he could very well earn a statewide reputation by the end of the summer.

Don't forget that Pulaski County also has Treyvon Sylvester. IMO he is one of the top juniors on the region and he could very well earn a statewide reputation by the end of the summer.
Treyvon is going to be a very nice player this year. Pulaski will miss Sean Ross next year but with the addition of Landon Powell they will not miss a beat. This is going to be a good Pulaski team this year.

Region would be a stretch...they will compete for a district title with casey. In no way to the clear cut favorite. Casey frontline is huge with two veteran high scoring guards running the show. Also IMO the biggest sleeper in DJ White. I believe 1-5 in the 12th has a chance this year, I truly don't believe anyone is so head and shoulders over everyone like last year.

With the transfers, I put Pulaski at the top of the district and possibly the region.

As another poster said above, I'm not sure they've gained as much from these transfers as they lost due to graduation. Probably about break even. If they get eligible, this puts Pulaski in contention for a district title and makes that district solid for the first time in several years.

The advantage they have is that the region will be at Pulaski this year. I still don't think this puts them on par with the top 3 teams.

Region would be a stretch...they will compete for a district title with casey. In no way to the clear cut favorite. Casey frontline is huge with two veteran high scoring guards running the show. Also IMO the biggest sleeper in DJ White. I believe 1-5 in the 12th has a chance this year, I truly don't believe anyone is so head and shoulders over everyone like last year.

Not sure if you meant this would be like last year or wouldn't be. There wasn't a team last year that was a clear cut favorite. There were 4 teams that everyone thought had a legit chance to win region, and each one held that "favorite" spot at different times during the year. Then, there were a couple more teams that most felt could beat any one of those 4 teams In a given night.