Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek Anderson blasts Coach Cal

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 Final Fours in 5 years, including a national title, but he can't coach?

Poor Derek Anderson.

@DerekLAnderson Can someone tell me where I criticized Cal??? I love Cal & Coach P. I disagree with 1 & Done and that's it. Don't try & put bad things out

@DerekLAnderson Can someone tell me where I criticized Cal??? I love Cal & Coach P. I disagree with 1 & Done and that's it. Don't try & put bad things out

 

Is he serious?

  • Author
@DerekLAnderson Can someone tell me where I criticized Cal??? I love Cal & Coach P. I disagree with 1 & Done and that's it. Don't try & put bad things out

 

So he doesn't know where he criticized Cal with his words? Okay then......:lol2:

I'm listening to it now. A lot of interesting comments.

So he wants Cal to be selfish and try to convince these kids to stay? I'd say the last 5 years is plenty of proof about Cal. Stupid comments. Things have changed in the last 20 years D.

Is he serious?

 

He thinks if he believes it to be true it isn't criticism. He looks like an idiot

He looks like an idiot

 

The tweet of DA's that Wireman posted is just ridiculous.

@DerekLAnderson Can someone tell me where I criticized Cal??? I love Cal & Coach P. I disagree with 1 & Done and that's it. Don't try & put bad things out

 

Where did he criticize Cal?

 

".....the reason we lost? Coaching."

 

God bless him for stating his opinion but don't try to then act like you didn't criticize Cal. Own it.

@DerekLAnderson Can someone tell me where I criticized Cal??? I love Cal & Coach P. I disagree with 1 & Done and that's it. Don't try & put bad things out

 

I bet if Derek Anderson was a senior in high school this year, instead of back in the 90's, he would feel much differently about the One & Done rule.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.