Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Donovan Takes the Thunder Job....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pat_dooley Text from inside the Billy Donovan camp -- "Don't believe all the stuff people are saying." I never do.

But if Donovan goes to the NBA and does okay but not great and Cal leaves in six years, then I could maybe see it happening.

 

Be thrilled if we got another six yeas from Coach Cal.

 

FWIW, I think its a good move for Billy Donovan to go to OKC.

Doesn't Donovan have his name on Florida's court?

Expect Grant to get the job for the upcoming season at least, but wish it would be Miller.

  • Author
Doesn't Donovan have his name on Florida's court?

Expect Grant to get the job for the upcoming season at least, but wish it would be Miller.

 

If Grant got the job, it would be for the duration, not just for a season.

Expect Grant to get the job for the upcoming season at least, but wish it would be Miller.

 

Grant and Pelphrey may be on the way out themselves. If Florida doesn't hire Grant for real, then I highly doubt he's staying around as an assistant. And it isn't too late for Florida to hire a good coach.

Grant and Pelphrey may be on the way out themselves. If Florida doesn't hire Grant for real, then I highly doubt he's staying around as an assistant. And it isn't too late for Florida to hire a good coach.

 

That's the only reason I suggested Grant would be hired for just possibly one season because would think it is too late to do anything else. If he overachieves or does well next season,he gets a contract extension, if not the whole staff is gone and they get a Miller,Mack,etc.

  • Author

Reports that early candidates are Mack, Miller, and Richard Pitino.

Not too toot my own horn or anything, but I refer you to post 67 from March in the below thread...

 

Coaching Openings and Rumors

 

Just exactly what are you doing then? :lol2::lol2:

  • Author
Just exactly what are you doing then? :lol2::lol2:

 

Toot...Toot. :lol2:

Goodman says both Grant and Pelphrey may go with Billy.

Fare thee well, Archibald; I knew this day would come.

 

... I just wish it wasn't coming in May. It'll be interesting to see where UD goes next if Miller ends up being the guy. I'd never pretend I knew who the next big assistants on track to become head guys were.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.