Kash Daniel receives offers from South Carolina, UK, UofL

stick1

Unless he wants to go pro, I wouldn't fault a kid for choosing UK over Bama. Could play more at UK, play in front of family, and could be apart of something if UK can continue to progress. If he went to a place like Bama, who knows if he would see the field until junior or senior year?

I wouldn't make my decision solely on championships, I would want to have my fingerprints on the team whether we are 0-12 or 12-0

UK doesn't have the overall numbers of Bama, but they've put numerous players in the pros over the last few years. To be honest when you look at the numbers they may do a better job of preparing players than Bama does.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he wants to go pro, I wouldn't fault a kid for choosing UK over Bama. Could play more at UK, play in front of family, and could be apart of something if UK can continue to progress. If he went to a place like Bama, who knows if he would see the field until junior or senior year?

I wouldn't make my decision solely on championships, I would want to have my fingerprints on the team whether we are 0-12 or 12-0

Schools don't send kids to the NFL, kids send themselves to the NFL.

He will be on Kentucky Sports Radio tomorrow

He all but said "I'm picking UK" today.

Raved about how the UK visit was a "complete" visit and not just a football visit. Said he saw every part of the campus and met with a school VP. Said when he went to South Carolina it was a football workout, saw the weight room and facilities, and then was put on a bus to drive around. Said it just felt so spread out.

I'm sure Stoops already knows.

He all but said "I'm picking UK" today.

Raved about how the UK visit was a "complete" visit and not just a football visit. Said he saw every part of the campus and met with a school VP. Said when he went to South Carolina it was a football workout, saw the weight room and facilities, and then was put on a bus to drive around. Said it just felt so spread out.

I'm sure Stoops already knows.

Recruiting is going to continue getting better and better. The renovated stadium, the new recruiting room, the new football training center and it's all right there in one spot. When recruits can now see this stuff instead of looking at blueprints, it makes all the difference in the world. It's tangible now. It's on.

And people wonder why a kid would choose UK.................lots of reasons right now.

Recruiting is going to continue getting better and better. The renovated stadium, the new recruiting room, the new football training center and it's all right there in one spot. When recruits can now see this stuff instead of looking at blueprints, it makes all the difference in the world. It's tangible now. It's on.

And people wonder why a kid would choose UK.................lots of reasons right now.

Desperately need to reach a bowl game this year.. need to beat Louisville either this year or next year... and have to end that losing streak to Florida this year.

If somehow Stoops can beat UL and Florida and UK can finish around 7-5 the momentum will only build more... miss a bowl and it will begin to fall off.

The sad fact is UK's biggest obstacle right now is perception and the negative recruiting done by other coaches.

As long as Kentucky continues to have the longest losing streak in the country and as long as their in-state Rival is beating them it will be a very hard sell against that negativity

Desperately need to reach a bowl game this year.. need to beat Louisville either this year or next year... and have to end that losing streak to Florida this year.

If somehow Stoops can beat UL and Florida and UK can finish around 7-5 the momentum will only build more... miss a bowl and it will begin to fall off.

The sad fact is UK's biggest obstacle right now is perception and the negative recruiting done by other coaches.

As long as Kentucky continues to have the longest losing streak in the country and as long as their in-state Rival is beating them it will be a very hard sell against that negativity

I agree with you on all accounts. I think UK gets some of the monkeys you mentioned off their backs this year and they march forward. I do think they get FL and UL this year.

I agree with you on all accounts. I think UK gets some of the monkeys you mentioned off their backs this year and they march forward. I do think they get FL and UL this year.

I wish I could agree all the way around, Empire. Still just feel like UL might be several steps ahead of UK...and I'm a UK fan. Really see UL making a push for ACC title very soon and no way UK can make the jump to the upper part of the SEC rankings....maybe in the middle of the pack soon...and I think that is a big MAYBE???

Any school to land Kash is going to get a great kid. UK is an amazing place for him to spend the next four years. Add in Drake, Landon, Hughes and many other kids and you have an outstanding group. But I really do agree with ATLcat - need to see something with all the big names and 4 or 5 star talent hitting campus - along with the Ohio kids

UL isn't taking a back seat to UK in any way. The Burns/Trinity commitment, Dorsey/Manual commitment and recent offer to Wakefield from Male will grab as many headlines as the Cats. Again, fell like UL could be near the top or in the ACC title mix very soon.

I'm getting off track. Very thankful we have a kid like Kash representing the Commonwealth. Any or all schools will be lucky to have him. Wishing him nothing but the best this year and going into Freshman year of college. I'm a big fan of the kid.

• 2 weeks later...