Any luck finding your morels?

Just Jim

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never tried to find them, but when offered, I will eat all that I'm able to. Being a huge, HUGE fan of mushrooms of any sort, I'm happy to take any extras off the hands of anyone who's already sick of them. :D When I was a kid, my dad would bring them home. No one liked them but him and me, so we used to stuff ourselves. I can't find anyone who will share them with me now, though. :lol2:

I've never tried to find them, but when offered, I will eat all that I'm able to. Being a huge, HUGE fan of mushrooms of any sort, I'm happy to take any extras off the hands of anyone who's already sick of them. :D When I was a kid, my dad would bring them home. No one liked them but him and me, so we used to stuff ourselves. I can't find anyone who will share them with me now, though. :lol2:

You need to find some out in the sticks where you reside.

You need to find some out in the sticks where you reside.

I could, if I could find the time. The Sr. PGA is only 3 weeks away and between work and my volunteer duties, I'm not home (or if I am, I'm working), in the daylight. Don't know this area well enough to traipse around in the woods in the dark.

Typically don't sell them.

Cook with them like crazy during the season, and dehydrate and store a bunch for later in the year.

Tomorrow's menu will be linguinni with morel cream sauce. I'll throw some ramps in it that I found too.

What are Ramps?