12/28 @ Denver

1/3 vs. Baltimore

2 MNF games. Doesn't look too bad.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Mo Egger on the radio this afternoon. He predicted the Bengals would open at Oakland, that they would play 4 prime time games and that all four of those prime time games would be late in the season. Based on posts in this thread, it looks like he was right on the first two. What about the dates that the prime time games are scheduled? Are they all last half of the season?

I heard Mo Egger on the radio this afternoon. He predicted the Bengals would open at Oakland, that they would play 4 prime time games and that all four of those prime time games would be late in the season. Based on posts in this thread, it looks like he was right on the first two. What about the dates that the prime time games are scheduled? Are they all last half of the season?

Post #2

November 5th vs. Cleveland (Thursday Night)

November 16th vs. Houston (MNF)

December 28 @ Denver (MNF)