Bracken County Coaching Position

Two questions:

1) Who will replace Hinson at Augusta? Assuming the roster stays intact, that coach will inherit a very good team.

2) Does Hinson's hiring put to bed the Austin Crawford to Pendleton County rumors that everybody & their grandmother heard in March?

1)Don't know

2)I doubt it

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions:

1) Who will replace Hinson at Augusta? Assuming the roster stays intact, that coach will inherit a very good team.

2) Does Hinson's hiring put to bed the Austin Crawford to Pendleton County rumors that everybody & their grandmother heard in March?

1. Maybe one will come

2. NO

Two questions:

Well, Connor Maddox is Jason Hinson's nephew.

Camryn Snapp's father has been an assistant for Jason the last few years. If he joins him in Brooksville, might Cam follow?

I honestly don't know, just thinking out loud here. I have no sources, don't want sources, & generally make fun of people who say they have sources. :lol2:

guess we'll all find out for sure in about an hour.

For Augusta, I was wondering about a promotion of Jason Snapp to the head coaching spot? Maybe Brian Kirk comes home? Robin Kelsch? Papa, if he doesn't get the Mason County job?

Papa will take his name out of the hat, he's going to film a show similar to American Pickers... only it's him at auctions and goodwill stores.

Papa will take his name out of the hat, he's going to film a show similar to American Pickers... only it's him at auctions and goodwill stores.

American Bottom Feeding Pickers. Look for it on an obscure cable channel near you.