Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County Coaching Position

Featured Replies

I was informed moments ago that an announcement and formal introduction to the new Polar Bear coach will take place tomorrow at 2:30 at the high school library. Local media outlets will be present as well as the Bracken County Broadcasting team. I will post a link to the press conference as soon as I have it.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea who it'll be??

  • Author

No sir. All I know is what I was told this evening.

Just saw the BREAKING NEWS scroll go across the bottom of the Reds telecast on ESPN

Could Henson finally get in blue and white just not Mason County?

Will Austin Crawford be watching this press release?

Will Austin Crawford be watching this press release?

 

I would guarantee he is.

I guess the new thing is to have press conferences when introducing the coaches. Does anyone know for certain who it could be? This could kick of more openings in the 10th region.

I hope they do the thing with the baseball caps like LeBron

Will Austin Crawford be watching this press release?

 

....as I would think all the Polar Bears would.

My guess is Jason Hinson.

 

If it is...another domino will fall shortly after. Just my guess.

If it is...another domino will fall shortly after. Just my guess.

 

Do tell.

Do tell.

 

I'll hold off on that for now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.