Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky State Championship Rings (All Sports)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 163
  • Views 90.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SnottieDrippen
    SnottieDrippen

    Not a KHSAA-sanctioned sport, but(R to L) '04, '05, and '07 State Marching Band Championships for the Williamstown Band of Spirit, along with the rocket that flew out of Roy Kidd Stadium in '14, anoth

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Somerset's 2019 rings.

  • Boyle Football 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2009, 2010, 2017 and 2020 coming soon!  

Posted Images

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

St. X received their rings for 2021 6A Championship. 

6EA07A56-212E-44CD-B41F-18CD79B08E55.jpeg

748955CD-475B-4AC8-B0C4-D7BFBEB4BAAF.jpeg

E160B51C-9371-480A-89DB-BDAB491D64B8.jpeg

6B341AE5-8E41-4A36-802A-5702ADBF639F.jpeg

Thanks Tp94, those are very nice looking rings.

Congrats again XMen!

Okay, these aren’t rings, but these pendants (?) were given to the state football champs in 1981 and 1982. That’s not tarnish but the decayed foam that was in the box packaging. 

E80C3A22-88B9-4241-A2FC-E1C14D2A80C6.thumb.jpeg.cf21cbb2b5d679c27b946a529ee00df4.jpeg

  • Author
27 minutes ago, 35Bird said:

Okay, these aren’t rings, but these pendants (?) were given to the state football champs in 1981 and 1982. That’s not tarnish but the decayed foam that was in the box packaging. 

E80C3A22-88B9-4241-A2FC-E1C14D2A80C6.thumb.jpeg.cf21cbb2b5d679c27b946a529ee00df4.jpeg

I've heard a couple of Highlands grads talk about how they were given pendants instead of rings...but I'd never seen what they looked like before. Very cool to get to have a look!

Haha, packaging foam or not, it looks like a trip down to Cleves & Lonnemann may be in store to get those babies a little TLC.

38 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I've heard a couple of Highlands grads talk about how they were given pendants instead of rings...but I'd never seen what they looked like before. Very cool to get to have a look!

Haha, packaging foam or not, it looks like a trip down to Cleves & Lonnemann may be in store to get those babies a little TLC.

If that were to occur, the entire gold paint might fall off.

  • Author
44 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

If that were to occur, the entire gold paint might fall off.

Lol, I wasn't figuring they were solid gold (my 1997 football state ring was made of 100% genuine "ultrium,"  whatever that is)...but I'm sure Michael Cleves can figure out something or another to re-plate those ?

Boyle had their 2021 ring ceremony yesterday. 

5E0A683E-8A44-4BE7-9ED1-AB7DB2DAB39E.thumb.jpeg.74fbe67326d915e1d1acaef4f23dee5a.jpeg

10X! 

DB73BC23-0991-4BB2-B877-3CF6EDA2752E.jpeg

On 4/26/2022 at 10:32 AM, Rebel said:

10X! 

DB73BC23-0991-4BB2-B877-3CF6EDA2752E.jpeg

I think top middle is my favorite. Pretty awesome collection of some pretty awesome memories I am sure.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Tones said:

I think top middle is my favorite. Pretty awesome collection of some pretty awesome memories I am sure.

Blah blah blah...I don't like black or gunmetal...grumble grumble.

7 hours ago, Tones said:

I think top middle is my favorite. Pretty awesome collection of some pretty awesome memories I am sure.

That’s 2017 and one of my favorites also.  2009 is my other favorite one.  (Upper left)

L to R front row: 99,00,01,02, and 03

back row : 09,10,17,20, and 21

I like that they have changed it up on the last 3 rings. 22 Black, 21 Silver, and 17 (I call it Black Pearl).  The 22 in the box when opening it up and the light on is awesome.   

8 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Got our design for state track rings.

59DD6CFE-6997-46C5-B0E1-E2E83E8A31CD.png

Very, very nice. A lot a championship rings being handed out to X athletes this year. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.