Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County's New Coach

Featured Replies

There is set to be a press conference today at 2:15 in the MCHS Library to announce the new football coach at Mason County.

I would say that is happening as well. Good luck to the future coach.

Sounds great !!! Good luck to the program, and the season !!

I am hearing Jonathan Thomas Assistant coach.

It's official. Jonathan Thomas.

Congrats Coach Thomas.

 

Who can tell us about the new Coach?

Good luck Coach Thomas. Mason's numbers have been down the past years, graduated a lot of skilled players and moving up a Class. It is time to go to work.

Mason Co. Graduate and played at Mason. Been an Freshman and assistant for about five years.

This is Jonathan's day.... so this is all I will post.

 

This is a GREAT hire. I could not be prouder. The program is in GREAT hands. He is prepared, capable, he loves Royals football and he loves kids!

 

He was a freshman on my first team in 1996. He has been an assistant here since 2003. I could go on and on but I won't because this is HIS day! :thumb:

Is he a teacher?

 

Yes, intermediate school

Congratulations to Coach Thomas!:thumb:

Congrats Coach Thomas. You are deserving and I think you will do well! Good Luck this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.