Assumption 7 Mercy 0

Friend called me with a some surprising news.

Assumption Rockets went into Mercy Academy tonight, and not only beat the home Jags, 7-0, but Rockets pitcher, Sabrina Fusseneger, carried a no-hitter through 6.2, giving up a lone 2 out hit to Mercy pitcher, Thomas.

This is a huge local rivalry, and I'm a little bummed I didn't get out to watch.

She had a HBP in the 1st inning, which was only baserunner until her Dad was probably in the stands saying "Oh, my baby's gonna throw a No-Hitter!!" :lol2:

I've thrown that hex before, once. Jess got her first college no-hitter against UT-Martin this past weekend, and I didn't even type it in text updates until the LF'er caught the last out!! None of the other parents would even look at me after the 5th inning. :whistling:

Congrats to Jess!! That's awesome news. Tell her hello & great work from the Smith's!

Yes, I've hexed the girl before by merely answering a question asked to me about hits and no sooner than I answered, along came a hit! Needless to say my name was MUD with both her & her dad. It's why I don't sit by people....would require me to talk to them & feel obligated to answer crazy questions!