April 7, 201511 yr We saw a lot of people , including some on BGP, make sweeping generalizations about UK fans after online comments were made about a UC player. Should I make similar conclusions about tbe majority of Badger fans? http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/04/07/wisconsin-fans-hurl-insults-at-maryland-recruit-diamond-stone/
April 7, 201511 yr We saw a lot of people , including some on BGP, make sweeping generalizations about UK fans after online comments were made about a UC player. Should I make similar conclusions about tbe majority of Badger fans? Wisconsin fans hurl insults at Maryland recruit Diamond Stone - The Washington Post Every single fanbase has people like that. I never understood why UK fans always get pointed out. Simply look at the things UL fans on here and Twitter said about UK and UK fans when talking about Harrell or the same about UC fans toward UK and UK fans. Its ts entertaining when fanbases talk about how classless BBN is yet they in the very same post when talking about how bad BBN is are actually doing what they get on BBN for. WI has classless fans just as much as anyone else's fanbase does.
April 7, 201511 yr The same "one-and-done" Diamond Stone that UW recruited hard. But Bo doesn't rent players!
April 7, 201511 yr Every single fanbase has peoe like that. I never understood why UK fans always get pointed out. Simy look at the things UL fans on here and Twitter said about UK and UK fans when talking about Harrell or the same about UC fans toward UK and UK fans. Its ts entertaining when fanbases talk about how classless BBN is yet they in the very same post when talking about how bad BBN is are actually doing what they get on BBN for. WI has classless fans just as much as anyone else's fanbase does. Agree on everybody having idiot fans. UK has more idiot fans because they have more fans, pure and simple. 18 percent of a million is a lot more than 18 percent of a thousand.
April 7, 201511 yr Agree on everybody having idiot fans. UK has more idiot fans because they have more fans, pure and simple. 18 percent of a million is a lot more than 18 percent of a thousand. The very argument I always make. Made it today to a coworker in fact.
April 7, 201511 yr The very argument I always make. Made it today to a coworker in fact. The number of times I've been sitting at Cardinal Stadium during a football game and thought "I can't believe I'm cheering for the same team as that dude" is startling. To paraphrase George Carlin: sports fans are like any other large group of people; a few winners... a whole lot of losers.
April 7, 201511 yr I'm not hung up on ACT scores as much as others. ACT tests can be really tough on kids who are dyslexic or simply not fast readers. Those kids may be among the smartest in their class but bomb on timed tests like the ACT. I personally know someone who got a 17 on her ACT the first time she took it and it was because she didn't have time to finish a couple sections in time. She was on the Deans list every semester in college and graduated near the top of her class and is a astro physicist. ACT scores don't bother me at all.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.