Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is This When I Generalize About UW Fans?

Featured Replies

Did he really score 14 on his ACT?

 

To be clear, it doesn't matter either way. I just found it odd that so many posters were saying he scored a 14.

I scored a 14...in 7th grade. Don't know why my parents made me take it then. Got a lot better as a sophomore and junior in high school haha!

I scored a 14...in 7th grade. Don't know why my parents made me take it then. Got a lot better as a sophomore and junior in high school haha!

I took it as a senior after staying up all night drinking. I guessed at half of the answers in the reading part just so I could try and sleep before the next section. Scored a 17, never retook it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.