Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke / Wisconsin Updates

Featured Replies

Two fouls is hard to believe.

 

Wisky doesn't foul. Big part of how they play. Don't foul and don't turn it over...

  • Replies 244
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This game has the makings of an OT game.

I don't think so. I still think Duke wins by at least 8 and probably double digits. I hope I'm wrong though.

Did you get there early enough to go to the fan experience?

 

Yes, that's how I met Christian Laettner. Stinks about beer though. Guy next to me though, has crushed 4 hot dogs. Those things are like 7 bucks.

Service is a pain to try and get here though.

Wisky doesn't foul. Big part of how they play. Don't foul and don't turn it over...

 

That, along with talent, is a good recipe for success.

That, along with talent, is a good recipe for success.

 

Indeed...

Wow what a move by Dekker!

 

Looked to me like he might have walked.

 

Boy has a rough hairline.

He didn't make it up, someone said it on here. I remember seeing it as well.

 

I saw one non UK fan say it would be half empty, didn't see anything else. How does that translate to BBN saying it?

How many different times will Star Wars be released? Lol

 

VHS

DVD

HD DVD

Blu Ray DVD

and now

HD Digital DVD

Tie at half definitely favors Duke

 

I disagree on that. I felt like Wisconsin played a bad half. They should be happy with the tie.

Wow what a move by Dekker!

 

Looked like a walk from the live angle...

Feet shuffled. Pretty clear walk...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.