April 7, 201511 yr It's the final 4 it's usually always packed no matter whose playing. BBN said gym would be three fourths empty. Yeah right
April 7, 201511 yr Need some help. The wife think Okafor is the ugliest player in the final 4 I said T Jones is uglier, he looks like a hobbit. She still says Okafor. So who you say?
April 7, 201511 yr Plumlee is awful. Let him go or put him down. Don't give him a soft foul and let him finish.
April 7, 201511 yr So the officials are already making sure Duke has every shot. How was that ball called out on Wisconsin? Lol
April 7, 201511 yr Winslow is making me look like a fool for saying he wouldn't start for Kentucky a few weeks ago. #PurplePride92
April 7, 201511 yr Need some help. The wife think Okafor is the ugliest player in the final 4 I said T Jones is uglier, he looks like a hobbit. She still says Okafor. So who you say? I say you and your wife need to watch the replay of the UK loss
April 7, 201511 yr Need some help. The wife think Okafor is the ugliest player in the final 4 I said T Jones is uglier, he looks like a hobbit. She still says Okafor. So who you say? Your wife definitely loses that bet in my opinion.
April 7, 201511 yr I say you and your wife need to watch the replay of the UK loss Kaminsky isn't as ugly as those two
April 7, 201511 yr Your wife definitely loses that bet in my opinion. I agree. I think Jones looks like A hobbit.
April 7, 201511 yr Grayson Allen is a good ball player. He's going to be tough for Duke has he continues to develop.
April 7, 201511 yr Author How was that a foul on Okafor on Franks drive they are not going to let him get a second this half unless he mugs someone. That was definitely a foul every time Sat.
April 7, 201511 yr Grayson Allen is a good ball player. He's going to be tough for Duke has he continues to develop. I agree. Duke dismissing the sexual assaultist was the best thing to happen to Allen
April 7, 201511 yr Author Watching the replay of the Winslow foul should have been a no call or a charge.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.