April 7, 201511 yr Author Coach K ripping the ref for not calling a foul on Frank on the Winslow bucket. Probably was.
April 7, 201511 yr It sounds like Wisconsin has the place packed. Duke fans are used to being knocked out much earlier in the tourney, they didn't expect to have to travel lol
April 7, 201511 yr Duke needs to get Plumlee off the court, he is not good. If DUke can keep it within 6 by halftime with Okafor on the bench they will be in good shape.
April 7, 201511 yr It's All In's pure hatred for everything UK that he feels the need to continue and make things up. Needless to say the tickets were already sold before the final four and people sell them after the semi final games to the other teams fans that made it. He didn't make it up, someone said it on here. I remember seeing it as well.
April 7, 201511 yr I am at a hotel near Indy. A couple told me that 65 South coming down to Indy was packed. Niece and fiancé have the package and could not find an affordable hotel. So they drove south 2 hours to my house after the win on Saturday night, then headed back to Indy this afternoon.
April 7, 201511 yr He didn't make it up, someone said it on here. I remember seeing it as well. Then you all should know that was false. Tickets for final four are sold months ago. They would find buyers if they weren't going like I did.
April 7, 201511 yr Author I still think the Cats could have done some good of playing a little zone Sat. night.
April 7, 201511 yr Author Fouls were 8 or 9 to 2 the first half and the game is tied. Not good for the Badgers. You know Coach K is going to let the refs know that and the officials usually even the fouls out.
April 7, 201511 yr He didn't make it up, someone said it on here. I remember seeing it as well. Thank you Deuce. Why in the world would I make something like that up. There was a large majority of BBN on twitter and Facebook and their message boards saying because UK wasn't in the finals the gym would be empty and ratings low. Not going to reply any more, not worth getting banned over
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.