Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke / Wisconsin Updates

Featured Replies

WI has missed a ton of 3's.

 

Everyone except Hayes. I don't know if he's missed many.

  • Replies 244
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing my mind here. Dukes lack of rebounding is making me go nuts.

Thank you Deuce. Why in the world would I make something like that up. There was a large majority of BBN on twitter and Facebook and their message boards saying because UK wasn't in the finals the gym would be empty and ratings low. Not going to reply any more, not worth getting banned over

 

I saw a lot of similar posts.

And yes it is all Wisconsin here. I would say 80% red. Maybe even 90%.

Thank you Deuce. Why in the world would I make something like that up. There was a large majority of BBN on twitter and Facebook and their message boards saying because UK wasn't in the finals the gym would be empty and ratings low. Not going to reply any more, not worth getting banned over

Well the ones who said that are idiots. The only way it would have been half empty is of they didn't want to sell their tickets. I sold mine to a Duke fan because Id rather get as much of the money back as I could. I'm not rich enough to eat that much money lol.

And yes it is all Wisconsin here. I would say 80% red. Maybe even 90%.

How was your day down there so far?

Thank you Deuce. Why in the world would I make something like that up. There was a large majority of BBN on twitter and Facebook and their message boards saying because UK wasn't in the finals the gym would be empty and ratings low. Not going to reply any more, not worth getting banned over

 

A lot of that is just venting, plus some overestimating of their importance of being a UK fan.

How was your day down there so far?

 

Ill let you know after 20 more minutes of play. They do not sell beer for some reason.

Losing my mind here. Dukes lack of rebounding is making me go nuts.

 

Hope you're having a blast!

Ill let you know after 20 more minutes of play. They do not sell beer for some reason.

Did you get there early enough to go to the fan experience?

Ill let you know after 20 more minutes of play. They do not sell beer for some reason.

 

No alcohol at any NCAA Tournament game...

Great 1st half hope the 2nd half is more of the same.

No alcohol at any NCAA Tournament game...

Probably a very smart move

 

i don't drink much so I didn't notice when I was there the other day.

Fouls were 8 or 9 to 2 the first half and the game is tied. Not good for the Badgers. You know Coach K is going to let the refs know that and the officials usually even the fouls out.

 

Two fouls is hard to believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.