16thBBall Fan

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Deuce. Why in the world would I make something like that up. There was a large majority of BBN on twitter and Facebook and their message boards saying because UK wasn't in the finals the gym would be empty and ratings low. Not going to reply any more, not worth getting banned over

I saw a lot of similar posts.

Thank you Deuce. Why in the world would I make something like that up. There was a large majority of BBN on twitter and Facebook and their message boards saying because UK wasn't in the finals the gym would be empty and ratings low. Not going to reply any more, not worth getting banned over

Well the ones who said that are idiots. The only way it would have been half empty is of they didn't want to sell their tickets. I sold mine to a Duke fan because Id rather get as much of the money back as I could. I'm not rich enough to eat that much money lol.

A lot of that is just venting, plus some overestimating of their importance of being a UK fan.

Fouls were 8 or 9 to 2 the first half and the game is tied. Not good for the Badgers. You know Coach K is going to let the refs know that and the officials usually even the fouls out.

Two fouls is hard to believe.