Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The N-Word And Its Multiple Meanings

Featured Replies

I have black friends who use it but I couldn't ever see me using it toward them in anyway other than a discussion like this.

What about white people who act black, wiggers is what I guess by are called, are they allowed to use it

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question is can Deuce only use it half the time? How do we know when the black half is saying it and when it's the white half??? :D

My question is can Deuce only use it half the time? How do we know when the black half is saying it and when it's the white half??? :D

 

"A" vs. "er". :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about white people who act black, wiggers is what I guess by are called, are they allowed to use it

 

Absolutely not. :lol2:

I have black friends who use it but I couldn't ever see me using it toward them in anyway other than a discussion like this.

What about white people who act black, wiggers is what I guess by are called, are they allowed to use it

 

I immediately thought of Justin Bieber when I read this post.

Dont use it, dont think the word should be used by anyone, period. But to each his own.

I think about children from mixed race families. What are they allowed to use?

I think about children from mixed race families. What are they allowed to use?

 

See posts #62 and 63... :lol2:

I think about children from mixed race families. What are they allowed to use?

 

Every bi-racial dude I've ever known uses it...

See posts #62 and 63... :lol2:

 

Ok...anybody other than Deuce.

Travel the hollars an country a lot. White people dont call each other redneck. If someone does their usually referencing a jeff foxworthy joke.

 

Silly comparison to the N word.

My friends have told me using the word with an "a" is like any other curse word. If its used as a greeting or sarcastic insult, no big deal. However, using the hard "er" is almost always unacceptable as the connotation of that IMO is 180 degrees different from the former.

Every bi-racial dude I've ever known uses it...

 

Same here.

  • Author

For the record, "Wigger" is a terrible word.

Every bi-racial dude I've ever known uses it...

 

Same here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.