Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Barnes is out at Texas

Featured Replies

He will be the next coach at Tennessee. A no brained for him he won't even have to change his wardrobe.

This program is a sleeping giant, IMO.

 

They will go after Cal. After he tells them no, they will try to convince Gregg Marshall to come over. If Marshall chooses to stay a Shocker or go to Alabama, I think they need to get creative. Archie Miller?

 

Texas has money, facilities and an in-state recruiting base. A smart coach should be able to see all of this and seize this opportunity.

I would think Texas would need to act quicker if they want to go after Marshall. I don't think he could hold Bama off another week. I would think Marshall would definitely chose Texas over Alabama.

Texas is a much better job than Alabama

Texas is a much better job than Alabama

 

I agree. If Texas wants to go after Marshall I think Barns will be gone by Monday or no late than Tuesday.

Apparently his buyout gets lower after Wednesday, which is why they haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Apparently his buyout gets lower after Wednesday, which is why they haven't pulled the trigger yet.

 

 

That's a good point.

I don't think you can refer to Texas as "sleeping"

 

I call them dead myself.

He should have been fired after losing in the first round with Kevin Durant on his team.

Bumping because you spelled Barnes correctly and were first.

Marshall will get that big money offer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.