March 31, 201511 yr That tells you something about DePaul. Dallas Comegys is not walking through that door. Neither is Tom Kleinschmidt
March 31, 201511 yr Author Saw something last night that Allen Edwards is a candidate for the NKU job. That would be an interesting hire.
March 31, 201511 yr Author I believe Wireman mentioned something about this earlier, but Oklahoma State Considering Buying Out Travis Ford I think they can do better than Ford personally.
March 31, 201511 yr With a new AD at EKU could this lead to a hire with UK ties from the past? How would that set with the staunch supporter of EKU Athletics?....Niebauer was a really good coach
March 31, 201511 yr I am hearing from a buddy of mine in Alabama that Richard Pitino will be the next Alabama coach. Not sure why he is wanting this job. This is a head scratcher for me.
March 31, 201511 yr If Ford gets fired at OSU where does he end up, maybe Alabama if they can't Marshall?
April 2, 201511 yr Gregg Marshall and his family are visiting Bama on Friday. Reports say Bama is now at $4M.
April 2, 201511 yr I believe Wireman mentioned something about this earlier, but Oklahoma State Considering Buying Out Travis Ford I think they can do better than Ford personally. I concur. Not a fan of Ford
April 2, 201511 yr I just heard that Greg Marshall is staying at Wichita St. I don't blame him. Alabama is offering more money but the Shockers is a better job right now
April 2, 201511 yr Author Reports are that Marshall will earn $3.3M. So roughly an 83% pay increase....Not bad.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.