Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching Openings and Rumors

Featured Replies

Reports are that Marshall will earn $3.3M.

 

You mean if he was to go to Alabama? I think that ship has sailed. I'd think Alabama will now target Pitino and Mack.

 

If Shaka goes to Texas, that VCU competition will get heated. I'm sure Winthrop's Pat Kelsey will work his tail off to try and get involved.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Alabama will target Pitino and Prohm.

  • Author
You mean if he was to go to Alabama? I think that ship has sailed. I'd think Alabama will now target Pitino and Mack.

 

If Shaka goes to Texas, that VCU competition will get heated. I'm sure Winthrop's Pat Kelsey will work his tail off to try and get involved.

 

That's his new deal at Wichita.

MTGL ... You seem to have tossed Mack's name around more than a couple times like he was leaving XU this year. Are you surprised by his contract extension?

MTGL ... You seem to have tossed Mack's name around more than a couple times like he was leaving XU this year. Are you surprised by his contract extension?

 

No, it is automatic when he makes the Dance. Just paper, no more, no less.

Billy Donovan has signed an extension at Florida through the 2019-2020 season.

That is unreal....not even sure I think that is good, in the big picture.

 

Agreed. If Missouri Valley is paying that kind of money, how much is NKU going to need to pony up for their next coach? That is crazy

  • Author

Andy Katz is reporting that the growing sense among NBA GM's is that Billy Donovan is ready to make the move to the NBA. His buyout, even with the extension he signed today, is only $500K if he goes to the league.

No, it is automatic when he makes the Dance. Just paper, no more, no less.

 

Then you still think Mack could move this offseason?

Shaka to Texas is official.

“With regard to the reports tying me to other collegiate men’s coaching positions, let me simply say that I am very happy to be at the University of Minnesota. I am grateful to be coaching and living in such a great community that cares so much about this incredible university as well as it’s basketball program. I am also extremely fortunate to be working for one of the best athletic directors in the country in Norwood Teague. This state deserves a great basketball program and we are working extremely hard to bring them one.”

 

- Richard Pitino

“With regard to the reports tying me to other collegiate men’s coaching positions, let me simply say that I am very happy to be at the University of Minnesota. I am grateful to be coaching and living in such a great community that cares so much about this incredible university as well as it’s basketball program. I am also extremely fortunate to be working for one of the best athletic directors in the country in Norwood Teague. This state deserves a great basketball program and we are working extremely hard to bring them one.”

 

- Richard Pitino

 

That says absolutely nothing. Total waste of time and energy by Pitino. Almost laughable IMO.

@GoodmanESPN · 4h 4 hours ago

 

Two candidates in the mix for Alabama post-Gregg Marshall pursuit: Murray State's Steve Prohm and Louisiana Tech's Mike White.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.