Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huggins' Daughters Must Be Real Catches

Featured Replies

They're in their early 30's and late 20's apparently.

 

You have their numbers or a link to their Facebook by any chance?

 

A friend was asking.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not as pretty as Megan Calapari. We win again.

 

I didn't know it was a competition but if you want to pit Megan v the Huggins' girls, I'll watch.

They're in their early 30's and late 20's apparently.

 

Surprised, based on their comments I figured they were teenagers.

My whole point, which I think you agree with, is that this is simply proof that all fanbases have idiotic morons. The rational fans far outweigh the idiots, but the idiots are the loudest so they're the ones that get the attention.

 

I do agree. However, I don't think the number of crazies in BBN is as small as you do. :D

You have their numbers or a link to their Facebook by any chance?

 

A friend was asking.

 

The blonde one is okay. No thanks on the brunette.

Again and again, I am reminded how peaceful my life is without Twitter.

The blonde one is okay. No thanks on the brunette.

 

I didn't even notice a brunette in that picture :lol2:

  • Author
Again and again, I am reminded how peaceful my life is without Twitter.

 

Beauty of Twitter is you control who you see. I don't follow a lot of people (relatively speaking) so I don't get too many bad tweets.

Again and again, I am reminded how peaceful my life is without Twitter.

 

What's Twitter?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kid I kid, but I don't use Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.

I can't help but love the irony of Barstool attacking the Huggins daughters in the same manner that they attacked Hurley and Dez Wells. :lol2:

Unattractive and belligerent. Great combo.

One of them is actually employed by WVU....Well, at least she was employed there.

I must say, I did like their Bobby Hurley tweet. :whistling:

I can't help but love the irony of Barstool attacking the Huggins daughters in the same manner that they attacked Hurley and Dez Wells. :lol2:

 

 

#firenate

The blonde one is okay. No thanks on the brunette.

 

I checked with the brunette she said no thanks on the dirty bird.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.