Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oklahoma 72 Dayton 66

Featured Replies

Final from Columbus. Dayton played well I think they just ran out of gas. Good season for the Flyers.

So that last dunk - dude took 3 steps - no whistle.

So that last dunk - dude took 3 steps - no whistle.

 

Lot of that now

Still a good run by the Getslows.

 

Where will Miller coach next year?

If Archie Miller's wife ever finds herself unhappy in her relationship, I'd be glad to show her a change of pace.

  • Author

6 games in 10 days and Oklahoma's size I think proved to be to much for the Flyers.

6 games in 10 days and Oklahoma's size I think proved to be to much for the Flyers.

 

Just seemed like the Flyers ran out of gas.

 

Sure hope Mich St. takes down OK.

Game just turned on a dime. I thought they were in total control, then bam, couldn't do a thing. Good run.

If Archie Miller's wife ever finds herself unhappy in her relationship, I'd be glad to show her a change of pace.

 

The level of Twitter creepiness directed at Morgan Miller from the locals is startling. You should just join in the fun.

 

There were swimsuit photos put up on Instagram when we played in the Maui last year. It was... impressive.

Still a good run by the Getslows.

 

Where will Miller coach next year?

 

I couldn't be prouder of this team and this university; this season was a lot of fun. It's a shame to have been absolutely in control of this game and see it just get away from them, but them's the breaks. Started attacking the lane in a really ineffective way; junior forward Dyshawn Pierre started going into hero mode and had several ill-considered moves during that field goal drought.

 

Nonetheless, I thought this season was over when Tweedle-Dumb and Tweedle-Dumber were dismissed from school back in December. The rest of these guys came together and made a great effort.

 

Flyers Forever. Go UD.

 

... and as for Miller, there's no telling. Indiana certainly seems possible but I don't know if that's the spot. He's more than earned his fat payday and I'll be forever grateful for these last four years.

 

Dayton had won two tournament games in 26 years before last season; Miller won five in two years. God bless him.

If Archie Miller's wife ever finds herself unhappy in her relationship, I'd be glad to show her a change of pace.

 

Picture?

Picture?

 

Not the best photo, but that's Morgan Miller on the left there...

 

image.jpg

Dang! If Cal leaves we MUST go after Miller. No matter the cost.

Dang! If Cal leaves we MUST go after Miller. No matter the cost.

 

It will be high.

 

archie-miller-morgan-miller-ncaa-basketball-ncaa-tournament-florida-vs-dayton.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.