Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ACC

Featured Replies

Five ACC Teams in the Sweet 16.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well at no point were they getting smoked... Although UVA was seeded higher, I don't think most would consider it a huge upset.

 

Like I said in the game thread, UVA hasn't been the same since Anderson injured his hand. He won't shoot right all the way into next season. Same injury totally derailed Preson Knowles' junior year.

 

UVA was legit, but their offense was severely diminished with Anderson's shot off the mark.

The ACC was already one of the top 2 conferences year in and year out, now throw Louisville into the mix along with the breaking up of the Big East, and I don't really think it's very debatable which is the best conference. I still say Miami should have been in the NCAA tourney.

ACC: 11-1 (5)

PAC-12: 7-1 (3)

Big10: 7-5 (2)

Big12: 5-5 (2)

SEC: 4-4 (1)

BEast: 5-5 (1)

 

 

ACC, Pac-12 best performing confernece in 2015 NCAA Tournament | CollegeBasketballTalk

 

Anyone care to break any of this down by seed? Favorites v. upsets v. coin toss? I'll give the ACC #s

 

ACC 11 wins, 1 loss

7 favorites (2 Duke, 2 ND [although you could argue if Butler should have been a coin toss game, 3 should be favored over 6], UNC over Harvard, , UofL over UCI, UVa over Belmont)

2 upset (NC State over Villanova & Sparty over UVa)

4 coin toss (NC State over LSU, UNC over Arkansas, UofL over UNI)

Anyone care to break any of this down by seed? Favorites v. upsets v. coin toss? I'll give the ACC #s

 

ACC 11 wins, 1 loss

7 favorites (2 Duke, 2 ND [although you could argue if Butler should have been a coin toss game, 3 should be favored over 6], UNC over Harvard, , UofL over UCI, UVa over Belmont)

2 upset (NC State over Villanova & Sparty over UVa)

4 coin toss (NC State over LSU, UNC over Arkansas, UofL over UNI)

I still can't figure out how LSU lost. What a train wreck down the stretch. They won about 37 of the 40 minutes of that game.

The NCAA is profoundly terrible at the job of seeding this tournament, so I prefer the Vegas lines. If I have some time at lunch, I'll find those numbers. I know that despite the seed lines, UNI was a 2.5 point favorite over Louisville last night.

People kept acting like the Big 12 was the best basketball conference this year, I didn't see it. ACC basketball is just simply better and in my opinion more fun to watch.

If you're talking about that moron Gottlieb, I love any time he has to eat his words and look even more like an idiot.

If you're talking about that moron Gottlieb, I love any time he has to eat his words and look even more like an idiot.

 

Cannot stand that dude.

Five ACC Teams in the Sweet 16.

 

Has to be a record. Saw where the conference will make $28m over the next several years from the tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.