March 22, 201511 yr People kept acting like the Big 12 was the best basketball conference this year, I didn't see it. ACC basketball is just simply better and in my opinion more fun to watch.
March 22, 201511 yr I always thought it was widely assumed the ACC was one of the better bball conferences
March 22, 201511 yr I always thought it was widely assumed the ACC was one of the better bball conferences Same here, can't think of another conference I could pick ahead of them year in year out. I mean, it's not a runaway number one like the SEC in football but it's a nice little conference.
March 22, 201511 yr especially since they got Big East teams, the BBall will be even better. But football, as we have seen, is taking over the big east feel as well
March 22, 201511 yr Only mystery to me is how so many people "Thought" the Big 12 was the best conference. ACC is the King for now and the foreseeable future. As stated adding Louisville, Notre Dame, Syracuse has given them IMO an insurmountable edge.
March 22, 201511 yr Only mystery to me is how so many people "Thought" the Big 12 was the best conference. ACC is the King for now and the foreseeable future. As stated adding Louisville, Notre Dame, Syracuse has given them IMO an insurmountable edge. I have been pitching it quite a bit this year but then I would get baised tag on it. The bottom feeders of the ACC would bring the conference RPI down and thats what was used again me.
March 22, 201511 yr Only mystery to me is how so many people "Thought" the Big 12 was the best conference. ACC is the King for now and the foreseeable future. As stated adding Louisville, Notre Dame, Syracuse has given them IMO an insurmountable edge. To me it's always been ACC/BIG depending on the year Big 12 The new Big East SEC. AAC
March 22, 201511 yr In the Big 12, when the same teams wins the conference for 15 years, it's not a great conference
March 22, 201511 yr You just went and jinxed it for me. Nope. I have Sparty in final 4 in 2 brackets. Never thought UVA was as good as they were rated'
March 22, 201511 yr Guess they needed 30 Well at no point were they getting smoked... Although UVA was seeded higher, I don't think most would consider it a huge upset.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.