Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be the first #1 to go out?

The first #1 Seed to lose will be... 22 members have voted

  1. 1. The first #1 Seed to lose will be...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will be the first #1 to go out?

Kentucky?

Wisconsin?

Villanova?

Duke?

Wisconsin.

 

UNC and Arizona are going to be tougher matchups than anything Duke, Kentucky, or Nova will see before the Final Four.

I think Wisconsin will be. I like all of the other number 1's to make the Final 4.

Duke - because I like them the least out of all 4. :wave: And isn't that how girls pick games?!? :p

Duke - because I like them the least out of all 4. :wave: And isn't that how girls pick games?!? :p

 

...and the bitchy stuck-up cheerleaders.

I'm terrified of another rematch with St Johns. They should have beat Duke earlier this year but Duke pulled their usual come back. If they hit the Sweet 16 I think they can make it to Final Four.

I will say Duke goes out first. They are not that deep, and they seem to live by the 3.

Duke may lose tonight.

Duke may lose tonight.

 

Almost nailed this one.

Almost nailed this one.

 

You beat me to it... :lol: :lol:

Kentucky. End the season with the same record as Wichita State last year.

Kentucky. End the season with the same record as Wichita State last year.
I Knew It ! All is right with the world here at bgp. :thumb: :lol2:

According to my bracket. Villanova. I have nc state all the way to the final 4.

 

Almost nailed this one.

 

I said "may" lose tonight.. Anything is possible.

I said "may" lose tonight.. Anything is possible.

 

In that case :lol2: every team "may" lose tonight/tomorrow, any day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.