Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Purdue/Cincinnati Updates

Featured Replies

Crap, I missed it. What did Ellis do?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ellis probably has to be ejected.

 

Anger issues are one thing, this................that foul............took some thought at some point and time prior.............:no:

Why did he do that? I don't understand.

 

Crap, I missed it. What did Ellis do?

 

Threw an forearm into a Purdue player's throat right in front of a ref...and with virtually nothing going on around them. Tried to make it look like he was "boxing out".

  • Author
CBS commentator just said Ellis will still be eligible for the next round after the ejection (assuming the team advances). Is that true??

 

Yes.

Crap, I missed it. What did Ellis do?

 

Put a forearm into the throat of a Boilermaker.

Idiot. You just HAVE to have control when playing in this tournament. He's darn lucky he's not suspended from here on out or for multiple games.

That was a frustration foul by Ellis. I am not a UC fan and the officiating in this game feels one sided to me. Still a stupid play by Ellis but I think that is what led up to it.

  • Author
That was a frustration foul by Ellis. I am not a UC fan and the officiating in this game feels one sided to me. Still a stupid play by Ellis but I think that is what led up to it.

 

In what way? Purdue has been called for more fouls that UC. In both halves at this point.

One of my bosses is a Purdue grad, and always has to take crap from the VP who played on IU's championship team in the 80's. I'm pulling for Purdue because I feel his pain. :D

That was a frustration foul by Ellis. I am not a UC fan and the officiating in this game feels one sided to me. Still a stupid play by Ellis but I think that is what led up to it.

 

Huh? Purdue had been called for quite a few more fouls than UC.

 

Twice this season Ellis has bailed on his teammates by doing this. Add that to the Xavier brawl incident, and the off court stuff, and the kid is just a loose cannon.

 

I know he's had an unimaginable life, but he's gotta learn at some point.

Huh? Purdue had been called for quite a few more fouls than UC.

 

Twice this season Ellis has bailed on his teammates by doing this. Add that to the Xavier brawl incident, and the off court stuff, and the kid is just a loose cannon.

 

I know he's had an unimaginable life, but he's gotta learn at some point.

 

Before this one it was 16-11 in favor of Cincy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.