March 20, 201511 yr It just felt to me in the first half that Purdue was getting away with a lot, regardless of what the stats were. UC still in this with 7 seconds left. Nice comeback in the last minute when it looked like it was over.
March 20, 201511 yr UC's Caupain with an unbelievably acrobatic shot from outside the paint over top of Purdue's Octius. Ball banked off the glass and bounced around the rim at least 4 times before falling to tie it and send the game to OT.
March 20, 201511 yr Of course OT...I hate it when UK plays the late game. Good thing I took a nap today,but I still have to be at work tomorrow morning at 6:30 a.m.
March 20, 201511 yr It just felt to me in the first half that Purdue was getting away with a lot, regardless of what the stats were. UC still in this with 7 seconds left. Nice comeback in the last minute when it looked like it was over. I felt the opposite.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.