Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UCLA 60 SMU 59

Featured Replies

Don't be surprised if the official that made the call is on the UK/UC game Saturday.

 

And as far as I'm concerned, it was not a goaltend, but I can see how the official (Antinio Petty) thought it was from his angle.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been 7 hours and I still can't believe it. Alford put up an awful shot - AWFUL - and got rewarded on it with one of the worst calls I can remember. Basically repeating myself but I'm still incredulous.

 

My thoughts exactly. When he took the shot I said to myself, "that is the worst shot I've ever seen!!!" Then, he ends up being rewarded with the game-winner by what has to be the worst call of the season.

UCLA wins an NCAA tourney game in any form or fashion leaves me thinking that college basketball..............................is just not real good.:popcorn:

To me this opens the can of worms regarding the drive and lob over for a dunk. I see many times including UK where the "pass" appears it will hit the rim. So will offensive goal tending on this play be called more often? I don't think I saw it called all season.

To me this opens the can of worms regarding the drive and lob over for a dunk. I see many times including UK where the "pass" appears it will hit the rim. So will offensive goal tending on this play be called more often? I don't think I saw it called all season.

 

Many times the pass is caught before it starts down. Legal.

Many times the pass is caught before it starts down. Legal.

 

Yes..on it's way up, and sometimes it is not and is as over the rim as this shot was.

If that shot had a "chance to go in"...then by gosh I was a 97% field goal shooter during my years of playing and just didn't know it.

I've thought about it and watched it a few more times. This might be the worst call I've ever seen. Ever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.