Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DT Nick Fairley visiting with the Cincinnati Bengals on Wednesday

Featured Replies

He signed a one year deal with the Rams today.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's a cancer.

  • Author
I think he's a cancer.

 

Wouldn't surprise me. I guess I am glad it didn't work out but we still need help at DT.

Wouldn't surprise me. I guess I am glad it didn't work out but we still need help at DT.

 

You've got to think this forces them to pay Johnson right? They still have tons of cap room.

What if one of the big DT's like the kid from Florida State fall to 21, or Armistead. Will they take him? You'd have to assume Shelton is gonna be gone.

Funny how perception changes when he signs somewhere else :lol2:

I guess it's like some Kentucky fans when a player picks another school.

  • Author
You've got to think this forces them to pay Johnson right? They still have tons of cap room.

 

I definitely think it increases Johnson's leverage with the Bengals.

  • Author
What if one of the big DT's like the kid from Florida State fall to 21, or Armistead. Will they take him? You'd have to assume Shelton is gonna be gone.

 

I haven't studied the draft yet.

 

Anyone?

  • Author
Funny how perception changes when he signs somewhere else :lol2:

I guess it's like some Kentucky fans when a player picks another school.

 

Easy come, easy go... :)

I would have liked to have him, especially for the deal he got.

You've got to think this forces them to pay Johnson right? They still have tons of cap room.

 

Actually they don't have much cap room left. A certain amount of that money has to go to draft picks, another amount of the money has to be put to the side for money to pick up guys if people get hurt, etc.

Just read a article about Fairley he is down to 280 pounds that is probably why the Bengals passed on him.

Do the Bengals "roll over" their unused cap money?

Do the Bengals "roll over" their unused cap money?

 

I would think so. So I would think they would still have more to spend, however I have seen a couple different articles now stating how they are almost at their limit now because of all the other cost they have to account for too.

Just read a article about Fairley he is down to 280 pounds that is probably why the Bengals passed on him.

 

Well Fairley got in a lot of trouble in Detroit because he was over weight to often and they wanted him down to 290. So if he is at 280 he is probably trying to show people he will put in the work to keep his weight down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.