Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Finals : Covington Catholic vs Covington Holmes

Covington Catholic vs. Holmes 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Covington Catholic vs. Holmes

    • Covington Catholic
      53%
    • Holmes
      46%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3rd year in a row for this matchup in the finals.

 

Holmes got CCH in 2013.

CCH got Holmes in 2014.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a great reason, but I believe Holmes beats CCH tomorrow by 6

Always seems that the District runner-up always takes Region when these two meet in the finals.

  • Author
Always seems that the District runner-up always takes Region when these two meet in the finals.

 

Good point. Last two winners have been the runner-up. I think that happened in about 2006 or 2007 as well.

  • Author
What time is tip?

 

7 bells

I think this comes down to shooting. Expect a bunch of zone and a true test of who has patience and can knock down shots.

 

My gut says Holmes gets the rubber game and advances.

First, I hope it's a great game and close throughout. I really don't think the Colonels will have any problem getting focused for this one. I just think CCH is better, not sure they are playing better right now, but they are better. I hope my Bulldogs pull it out, they certainly can, but it will be a grind. It will be tough that one really good team will be disappointed.

 

It should be difficult to make the Sweet Sixteen and it is. Good teams get to watch every year. The good thing is, I believe both of these teams can make noise in Rupp.

I think we will see a little tighter game than the district finals. Does Holmes go zone? On a side note, I saw Jack Jennings in the stands. He looked great!

Covcath wins big. They had their scare with Newport.

  • Author
Covcath wins big. They had their scare with Newport.

 

..and a first-half scare tonight.

I think we will see a little tighter game than the district finals!

 

Would be hard not to. :sneaky:

 

By the way, great call on the two games tonight, you nailed them Tark.

I was honored to see two celebrities tonight. MTGL and Clyde!

 

I'll have to think about this game overnight. I keep coming up with Holmes though.

I will be there again tomorrow to watch and I think this game will be a classic. I think Bolden makes a shot at the end of the game to win it for Holmes.

CovCath put on a clinic the second half tonight vs. St. Henry. Whatever Ruthsatz said at halftime needs to be bottled and sold. My best guess is that CovCath wins game three 65-50.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.