Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Top 25

Featured Replies

Actually after looking it up, the score wasn't close it was 12-4 in the first game. Then CCH won the next 7-6, and had something like a 3 run advantage and lost in the third game. And then LCA went on to win the state finals 7-0.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually after looking it up, the score wasn't close it was 12-4 in the first game. Then CCH won the next 7-6, and had something like a 3 run advantage and lost in the third game. And then LCA went on to win the state finals 7-0.

 

 

Actually they had to be Owensboro Cath 4-3 and than Trinity 5-2 before the final....pretty impressive.....

I'm glad to see Leslie county received 4 votes. Keep up the good work Eagles!!

Actually they had to be Owensboro Cath 4-3 and than Trinity 5-2 before the final....pretty impressive.....

 

That's true, I was just putting some of the games that weren't very close.

I'm glad to see Leslie county received 4 votes. Keep up the good work Eagles!!

They're 13-0 right now, and have had some quality wins. I would love to see their ace, Morgan, on the mound against some of the teams who are listed in the top 20. With the bats that the Eagles have, and him pitching, I'd say Leslie would surprise a few of the Golden Triangle teams.

They're 13-0 right now, and have had some quality wins. I would love to see their ace, Morgan, on the mound against some of the teams who are listed in the top 20. With the bats that the Eagles have, and him pitching, I'd say Leslie would surprise a few of the Golden Triangle teams.

 

I agree, with Morgan on the mound & the bats the Eagles have I truely believe the Eagles can "compete" with the top teams in the state.

I agree, with Morgan on the mound & the bats the Eagles have I truely believe the Eagles can "compete" with the top teams in the state.

I suppose the advantage the top 20 schools have is they have several Morgans on their team. To go far in the state that's what a team has to have.

But Leslie's other pitchers aren't chopped liver my no means. They can compete.

In the three game series against Covington Catholic to go to state they thumped the Colonels in the first game. The score may have been close, but they were hitting the heck out of CCH's ace. The second and 3rd games were 2 of the best high school games I've ever been to with LCA winning a come-from-behind third game. Those were some big boys who could swing the bat throughout the lineup.

 

They also had to come from behind and beat East Jessamine by one run in the last inning or they wouldn't have even made the regional.

I suppose the advantage the top 20 schools have is they have several Morgans on their team. To go far in the state that's what a team has to have.

But Leslie's other pitchers aren't chopped liver my no means. They can compete.

 

Your right. Leslie also has Shannon Roberts & Riley Hendrix who pitch very effectively.

Is this the AP poll? If so I could see how Pulaski County got a 1st place vote.

 

Pulaski is 9-1 (lost to Rockcastle Co)...The combined record of the teams they have played are 64-70 according to the KHSAA website.

Is this the AP poll? If so I could see how Pulaski County got a 1st place vote.

There is no AP poll for baseball/softball.

Anyone have an updated poll?

Anyone have an updated poll?

 

Probably wont see anything until around the 17th of May...the last one was posted April 17th.

Anyone have an updated poll?

 

 

 

 

Yeah, because if Beechwood's not included after their performance in the All A, then this poll means nothing.

Yeah, because if Beechwood's not included after their performance in the All A, then this poll means nothing.

Thats what I am curious about, I may be bias, but I think they should at LEAST be 25th. They beat the #3 team, and some other really good teams as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.