10th Region Draw

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see this thread got off where Mason will sit and more into where the World Famous BGP'ers are going to be sitting, and what they will be eating…..I can certainly rest easy now

BGP Celebrity Row. Luxury Skyboxes.

Or maybe somewhere else.

Glad to see this thread got off where Mason will sit and more into where the World Famous BGP'ers are going to be sitting, and what they will be eating…..I can certainly rest easy now

If you keep bringing it up my friend it will never die. :idunno:

I fear that you may be outshone in both departments. Humility and modesty are strong suits of mine as well, so there's that.

However, if you truly do not mind basking in the brilliant glow that is mcpapa, if the constant stream of well-wishers and autograph-seekers and of hangers-on and celebrity hounds is not bothersome to you, by all means join me. Popcorn on the house.

I hope to meet more of you...The beauty of lawildcat, the celebrity of mcpapa, and the humbleness of polarbear98, are all attributes of grandeur. I could never compare.....However, I will be the only one entering on a wheeled chariot. Just saying :D

My apologies in advance if I take any of the shine off of you when I appear. I can promise to sit close to you so it's not as obvious; especially if you're buying the popcorn. :wave:

Anyone else agree that the only first round games that will be good games are Mason-Harrison and Pendleton-Augusta? Maybe potentially Scott-Paris. Don't really see Campbell-Bourbon being close.

They all have the potential to be 12-15 point victories. Think P-A and S-P will be the only 2 that could and should be close