Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see this thread got off where Mason will sit and more into where the World Famous BGP'ers are going to be sitting, and what they will be eating…..I can certainly rest easy now

 

BGP Celebrity Row. Luxury Skyboxes.

 

Or maybe somewhere else.

Glad to see this thread got off where Mason will sit and more into where the World Famous BGP'ers are going to be sitting, and what they will be eating…..I can certainly rest easy now

 

If you keep bringing it up my friend it will never die. :idunno:

^ And to be clear, this will happen whenever the 10th is held at Mason County. Long after I have slipped the surly bonds of earth.

If you keep bringing it up my friend it will never die. :idunno:

 

That's next level marketing my friend...

I just think the visitors on the scoreboard should sit at the visiting bench, locker room etc. but who am I right. But tbh I don't really care where they sit but I do believe in home court and its advantages

I fear that you may be outshone in both departments. Humility and modesty are strong suits of mine as well, so there's that.

 

However, if you truly do not mind basking in the brilliant glow that is mcpapa, if the constant stream of well-wishers and autograph-seekers and of hangers-on and celebrity hounds is not bothersome to you, by all means join me. Popcorn on the house.

 

I hope to meet more of you...The beauty of lawildcat, the celebrity of mcpapa, and the humbleness of polarbear98, are all attributes of grandeur. I could never compare.....However, I will be the only one entering on a wheeled chariot. Just saying :D

 

My apologies in advance if I take any of the shine off of you when I appear. I can promise to sit close to you so it's not as obvious; especially if you're buying the popcorn. :wave:

Good Luck to Coach Sosby and the Colonels!

Anyone else agree that the only first round games that will be good games are Mason-Harrison and Pendleton-Augusta? Maybe potentially Scott-Paris. Don't really see Campbell-Bourbon being close.

Anyone else agree that the only first round games that will be good games are Mason-Harrison and Pendleton-Augusta? Maybe potentially Scott-Paris. Don't really see Campbell-Bourbon being close.

 

They all have the potential to be 12-15 point victories. Think P-A and S-P will be the only 2 that could and should be close

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.