Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

I know I am far outnumbered on this site, but I won't back down. It's a huge home court advantage for anyone that gets to host a regional tournament game on their floor and that includes Mason Co. That is the point I am making. I also fully understand the economic factors to support the decision for having the event there. Lastly, I would argue that any packed house creates a great atmosphere. But, that is a second thought for those scheduling these tournaments. It's about money. I can't believe they stopped clearing the gym, so they could charge me for both games. I have seen many memorable games at the 'Fieldhouse' and I look forward to going again. Great venue for high school basketball. Doesn't change my opinion of home court advantage there, at all and I also don't have the personal attachment to the place that some do. Now for the real death nail....the popcorn is too salty!

Edited by FatNate

  • Replies 117
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I am far outnumbered on this site, but I won't back down. It's a huge home court advantage for anyone that gets to host a regional tournament game on their floor and that includes Mason Co. That is the point I am making. I also fully understand the economic factors to support the decision for having the event there. Lastly, I would argue that any packed house creates a great atmosphere. But, that is a second thought for those scheduling these tournaments. It's about money. I can't believe they stopped clearing the gym, so they could charge me for both games. I have seen many memorable games at the 'Fieldhouse' and I look forward to going again. Great venue for high school basketball. Doesn't change my opinion of home court advantage there, at all and I also don't the personal attachment to the place that some do. Now for the real death nail....the popcorn is too salty!

 

:scared::eek: oh no you didnt!! :lol2:

I know I am far outnumbered on this site, but I won't back down. It's a huge home court advantage for anyone that gets to host a regional tournament game on their floor and that includes Mason Co. That is the point I am making. I also fully understand the economic factors to support the decision for having the event there. Lastly, I would argue that any packed house creates a great atmosphere. But, that is a second thought for those scheduling these tournaments. It's about money. I can't believe they stopped clearing the gym, so they could charge me for both games. I have seen many memorable games at the 'Fieldhouse' and I look forward to going again. Great venue for high school basketball. Doesn't change my opinion of home court advantage there, at all and I also don't have the personal attachment to the place that some do. Now for the real death nail....the popcorn is too salty!

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know I am far outnumbered on this site, but I won't back down. It's a huge home court advantage for anyone that gets to host a regional tournament game on their floor and that includes Mason Co. That is the point I am making. I also fully understand the economic factors to support the decision for having the event there. Lastly, I would argue that any packed house creates a great atmosphere. But, that is a second thought for those scheduling these tournaments. It's about money. I can't believe they stopped clearing the gym, so they could charge me for both games. I have seen many memorable games at the 'Fieldhouse' and I look forward to going again. Great venue for high school basketball. Doesn't change my opinion of home court advantage there, at all and I also don't have the personal attachment to the place that some do. Now for the real death nail....the popcorn is too salty!

 

Blasphemy…I would expect lawildcat to start the beatings any minute…..a welcome change from almost 100 posts on what bench Mason should sit on…..

 

Looking forward to a great tournament and seeing mcpapa, Randy, Sumo possibly pb98 and new friends I haven't met yet.

 

Good luck to all teams…can't beat The Fieldhouse for this tournament, OR THE POPCORN !

Blasphemy…I would expect lawildcat to start the beatings any minute…..a welcome change from almost 100 posts on what bench Mason should sit on…..

 

Looking forward to a great tournament and seeing mcpapa, Randy, Sumo possibly pb98 and new friends I haven't met yet.

 

Good luck to all teams…can't beat The Fieldhouse for this tournament, OR THE POPCORN !

 

A cogent, well-reasoned post.

I shall make my appearance at the Fieldhouse several times in the next couple weeks. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

I shall make my appearance at the Fieldhouse several times in the next couple weeks. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

 

 

Folks, there's a time-tested adage.

 

Forewarned is forearmed.

Folks, there's a time-tested adage.

 

Forewarned is forearmed.

 

I plan on sitting beside you for some of this tournament if that open offer still stands.....

I plan on sitting beside you for some of this tournament if that open offer still stands.....

 

Sure does.:thumb:

Sounds good ill bring bring my charm and great looks if you will bring the popcorn....:thumb:

Sounds good ill bring bring my charm and great looks if you will bring the popcorn....:thumb:

 

I fear that you may be outshone in both departments. Humility and modesty are strong suits of mine as well, so there's that.

 

However, if you truly do not mind basking in the brilliant glow that is mcpapa, if the constant stream of well-wishers and autograph-seekers and of hangers-on and celebrity hounds is not bothersome to you, by all means join me. Popcorn on the house.

I fear that you may be outshone in both departments. Humility and modesty are strong suits of mine as well, so there's that.

 

However, if you truly do not mind basking in the brilliant glow that is mcpapa, if the constant stream of well-wishers and autograph-seekers and of hangers-on and celebrity hounds is not bothersome to you, by all means join me. Popcorn on the house.

 

My apologies in advance if I take any of the shine off of you when I appear. I can promise to sit close to you so it's not as obvious; especially if you're buying the popcorn. :wave:

I know I am far outnumbered on this site, but I won't back down. It's a huge home court advantage for anyone that gets to host a regional tournament game on their floor and that includes Mason Co. That is the point I am making. I also fully understand the economic factors to support the decision for having the event there. Lastly, I would argue that any packed house creates a great atmosphere. But, that is a second thought for those scheduling these tournaments. It's about money. I can't believe they stopped clearing the gym, so they could charge me for both games. I have seen many memorable games at the 'Fieldhouse' and I look forward to going again. Great venue for high school basketball. Doesn't change my opinion of home court advantage there, at all and I also don't have the personal attachment to the place that some do. Now for the real death nail....the popcorn is too salty!

 

Umm...we'll have to discuss this tomorrow.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.