10th Region Draw

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think so. Like i said im a little fuzzy some one posted a vidoe on BGP of the highlights of that game in the classic 10th region pics thread.

Mason sat on the Mason side that game, but I shouldn't have take this thread of course with that.

I have to think Campbell County liked its draw.

Mason sat on the Mason side that game, but I shouldn't have take this thread of course with that.

I have to think Campbell County liked its draw.

should set up a great final if both Mason and Campbell make it. This has been the yr of the upset in the 10th i still believe there are one or two out there.

From my general experience, if the home team is playing in a tournament they sit on their normal bench whether they are home/away on the scoreboard. I've seen them switch benches on rare occasion but whether it be the post season or a regular season tournament they usually keep their bench. Makes sense to me.

From my general experience, if the home team is playing in a tournament they sit on their normal bench whether they are home/away on the scoreboard. I've seen them switch benches on rare occasion but whether it be the post season or a regular season tournament they usually keep their bench. Makes sense to me.

You will have your vocal detractors, however. Always do this time of year.

Mason County will never, ever sit on the other side.
Why not? They would be the visiting team. This is the regional tourney.They or their fans should not be treated any different than the other teams and fans.

Personally I like sitting on the other side. I can watch the benches, sometimes they are more fun to watch than the game, but that is not the point.

Should be some great games this year. Will we see some upsets again this year like we did MoCo last year?

Why not? They would be the visiting team. This is the regional tourney.They or their fans should not be treated any different than the other teams and fans.

Personally I like sitting on the other side. I can watch the benches, sometimes they are more fun to watch than the game, but that is not the point.

Should be some great games this year. Will we see some upsets again this year like we did MoCo last year?

It's crunch time. There's bound to be an upset or two. Very few regions go chalk.:thumb:

Goldie,

I think you and me are talking about two totally different things.

I'm talking about the Mason County team sitting on the other bench(the so-called visiting bench)

I think you are talking about the MaCo fans sitting on the other side of the gym(the so-called visiting side)

:idunno:

Goldie,

I think you and me are talking about two totally different things.

I'm talking about the Mason County team sitting on the other bench(the so-called visiting bench)

I think you are talking about the MaCo fans sitting on the other side of the gym(the so-called visiting side)

:idunno:

I am talking about both. Just like all the other teams in the region would have to do. When MoCo had the region at thier place this is what they did. It should be no different at Mason Co.