Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Because I love his elaborate, sophisticated, determined, well-thought out ability....

 

 

 

 

to be WRONG!:lol2:

 

 

And why, pray tell, would you want him to be wrong?:lol:

 

It's okay. You're allowed to say it.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think so. Like i said im a little fuzzy some one posted a vidoe on BGP of the highlights of that game in the classic 10th region pics thread.

 

Mason sat on the Mason side that game, but I shouldn't have take this thread of course with that.

 

I have to think Campbell County liked its draw.

Mason sat on the Mason side that game, but I shouldn't have take this thread of course with that.

 

I have to think Campbell County liked its draw.

 

 

 

 

should set up a great final if both Mason and Campbell make it. This has been the yr of the upset in the 10th i still believe there are one or two out there.

should set up a great final if both Mason and Campbell make it. This has been the yr of the upset in the 10th i still believe there are one or two out there.

 

Can't take anyone for granted now.

i still believe there are one or two out there.

 

I agree.

From my general experience, if the home team is playing in a tournament they sit on their normal bench whether they are home/away on the scoreboard. I've seen them switch benches on rare occasion but whether it be the post season or a regular season tournament they usually keep their bench. Makes sense to me.

From my general experience, if the home team is playing in a tournament they sit on their normal bench whether they are home/away on the scoreboard. I've seen them switch benches on rare occasion but whether it be the post season or a regular season tournament they usually keep their bench. Makes sense to me.

 

You will have your vocal detractors, however. Always do this time of year.

Mason County will never, ever sit on the other side.
Why not? They would be the visiting team. This is the regional tourney.They or their fans should not be treated any different than the other teams and fans.

 

Personally I like sitting on the other side. I can watch the benches, sometimes they are more fun to watch than the game, but that is not the point.

 

Should be some great games this year. Will we see some upsets again this year like we did MoCo last year?

Why not? They would be the visiting team. This is the regional tourney.They or their fans should not be treated any different than the other teams and fans.

 

Personally I like sitting on the other side. I can watch the benches, sometimes they are more fun to watch than the game, but that is not the point.

 

Should be some great games this year. Will we see some upsets again this year like we did MoCo last year?

 

It's crunch time. There's bound to be an upset or two. Very few regions go chalk.:thumb:

Why not? They would be the visiting team. This is the regional tourney.They or their fans should not be treated any different than the other teams and fans.

 

Personally I like sitting on the other side. I can watch the benches, sometimes they are more fun to watch than the game, but that is not the point.

 

Should be some great games this year. Will we see some upsets again this year like we did MoCo last year?

 

Goldie,

I think you and me are talking about two totally different things.

I'm talking about the Mason County team sitting on the other bench(the so-called visiting bench)

I think you are talking about the MaCo fans sitting on the other side of the gym(the so-called visiting side)

:idunno:

Goldie,

I think you and me are talking about two totally different things.

I'm talking about the Mason County team sitting on the other bench(the so-called visiting bench)

I think you are talking about the MaCo fans sitting on the other side of the gym(the so-called visiting side)

:idunno:

 

I am talking about both. Just like all the other teams in the region would have to do. When MoCo had the region at thier place this is what they did. It should be no different at Mason Co.

Does that mean if MaCo makes it to the finals, the team sits on the other side?

 

Should have said other bench

Not talking about the fans

I've sat on both sides of the Fieldhouse and I can honestly say that I'd rather be on the other side. You see a lot more of the game imo.

I've sat on both sides of the Fieldhouse and I can honestly say that I'd rather be on the other side. You see a lot more of the game imo.

 

I agree, but again that is not the point.

And why, pray tell, would you want him to be wrong?:lol:

 

It's okay. You're allowed to say it.

 

Ok. Because he hates meatloaf. You happy now.:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.