Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone know who this is????

Have you seen this gentlemen at games? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Have you seen this gentlemen at games?

    • Yes, I've seen him.
      66%
    • No, have never seen him.
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your brother said you learned from "the best". :lol2:

 

The best no doubt but the best what is the rest of the story. I don't want to be suspended so I shall leave it at this.

Offer him a free Premium BGP membership.

He is not very talkative but then again neither is Lawnboy.

He usually goes to the State Tournament with my dad and I. He couldn't go last year, and he doesn't do Internet, so he sat in his cold car and listened to Lexington 590 am. He LOVES the game!

 

His daughter was a tremendous player at Simon Kenton a few years back. I believe she even got a D-1 scholarship.

Ill have to keep an eye out for him this coming week to see if he visits Mason Co.

Ill have to keep an eye out for him this coming week to see if he visits Mason Co.

 

Do they play basketball down there?

LB, you are a true creeper....how many years from now does some young whipper snapper take a pic of you, post it and say..."I've seen this old dude at every 9th Region Softball game I've been at...anyone know who he is" ??? Sometimes you scare me...

Do they play basketball down there?

 

I vaguely remember a regional championship game, circa 2010...

He is not very talkative but then again neither is Lawnboy.

 

:ohbrother: Really, since when!!

  • Author
He is not very talkative but then again neither is Lawnboy.

 

LB, you are a true creeper....how many years from now does some young whipper snapper take a pic of you, post it and say..."I've seen this old dude at every 9th Region Softball game I've been at...anyone know who he is" ??? Sometimes you scare me...

 

As long as I have a pass, count on it probably happening. :lol:

 

:ohbrother: Really, since when!!

 

:laugh: The Comedic Trio speaks up.

I can't find him at BOKC tonight, I thought sure he would be here.

I can't find him at BOKC tonight, I thought sure he would be here.

 

He was at the St.Henry game. I talked to him a while. Nice guy.

Said he looked at the schedule and it had it listed as Dixie at Home and he went there and then went to Holmes looking for that game. Didn't know the games were at the BOKC.

As others said I was picturing this guy before I looked at pictures!

 

The only thing I'll say is that it's awesome, because that'll probably be me in 40 years! :laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.