Brady gives his MVP car to Malcolm Butler

BTW, Brady didn't even accept the truck and then give it to him. Meaning Brady pays the tax on it. He set it up with Chevy so the truck which straight to Butler, who now has to claim the 35k as income and pay tax on it.

So he was like hey I don't want this stupid truck. Here you take it.

Brady cannot get a break from people. He gives a teammate a truck and gets ripped for it. Think about that for a minute. I read that he gave a previous SB award (vehicle) to his high school and the school held a raffle for it and raised $365,000 for it.

Both classy moves in my book by Brady.

Really cool move, and I literally hate to be that guy, but can't help but think the league minimum is what? 400k? Would take most Americans 5-10 years to make that.
I don't know what world you live in, but most Americans don't make 40k to 80k a year

^ I don't think Chevy sponsored the Super Bowl and gave the MVP a truck so that the receiving player could give it to someone that couldn't even afford it and it would end up selling it for the cash.

Let the sponsors do their thing.

Chevy definitely wants a Super Bowl Champion seen in their new truck.

Unfortunately for Chevy, it's going to take quite a few modifications for the Super Bowl Champion to want to be seen in their truck.

No knock, I like what Brady did. But most NFL guys, even those making league minimum, want a whip tighter than a base model Chevy Colorado.