Is Marshawn Lynch a future Hall of Fame running back?

As for the question, I think if he reaches 11,000 yards he's in. That's 2300 yards or so, and at his current 4.3 YPC clip, is around 540 carries. That's two seasons of work. He has one more season before the 30 cliff, but even if it takes him three seasons to get to 11,000, barring injury he's going to get there.

The Bus has 13,662yds and a SB ring and still not in.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bus has 13,662yds and a SB ring and still not in.

But do you think he'll never make it? Because I think he will. He's been a finalist several straight years. Just read an article about how 11 of the top 14 rushers are currently in, and of those not, two aren't eligible yet (LT and Edgerrin) and the other is Bettis.

But do you think he'll never make it? Because I think he will. He's been a finalist several straight years. Just read an article about how 11 of the top 14 rushers are currently in, and of those not, two aren't eligible yet (LT and Edgerrin) and the other is Bettis.

I do. But just showing that a total of 11k is not a shoe in

I sure hope not . Guy is a first class jerk . I hope he has a game losing beast mode fumble.

I think we need to be careful to not label a guy a "jerk" just because he is in a dispute with the NFL about talking with the media. He may be a jerk but he may not be too. I watched Richard Sherman talk at length about what a really good guy Lynch is. He supposedly does a lot of things with kids who are in tough situations...and does so quietly (not to get attention). His teammates all seem to love him which says a lot too. Even if he is a jerk, it should have no bearing on his HOF status - but we all know it very well could.

I think Lynch is a total stud but is he better than DeMarco Murray' date=' Jamaal Charles or Le'veon Bell?? I certainly don't think he is by "a wide margin"...[/quote']

Those guys gotta get a few more years under their belt before they're close to Marshawn, right?

I think Lynch is a total stud but is he better than DeMarco Murray, Jamaal Charles or Le'veon Bell?? I certainly don't think he is by "a wide margin"...

None of those have the years in to be compared IMO. Charles is the closest to me. Murray and Bell need more seasons of top play to compare to Lynch. JMO