Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Marshawn Lynch a future Hall of Fame running back?

Featured Replies

I see what you are saying now. I thought you were saying he is the best RIGHT NOW by a wide margin, not that he is the closest to the HOF...

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see what you are saying now. I thought you were saying he is the best RIGHT NOW by a wide margin, not that he is the closest to the HOF...

 

No I was talking overall body of work.

I looked up Jamaal Charles yesterday. He has rushed for just under 7,000 yards. Has close to another 2,000 receiving. The thing that strikes me about Charles is his yards per carry - just sick. For his CAREER, he is averaging 5.5 YPC. Lynch is averaging 4.3, which is very good. Anything above 5 is crazy. The thing that may hold Charles back going forward is Andy Reid. As good a coach as he is, he often just forgets about his RB. Charles only carried it 205 times last season in 15 games, less than 14 times a game. If you have a game breaker like him, he has to get is more than that...especially when you have an average QB like KC has...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.