Newport Central Catholic 83 Highlands 43

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of posts in this thread tells me two things:

- the complete apathy surrounding the Bluebird basketball program. It's really a shame. Good kids, trying their best to compete and represent their school.

- the gag order surrounding the NCC program. Ever since the infamous "719" post the fan base of the Breds is very quiet. (with the exception of Lawnboy).

So what's up with football kids turning in their uniforms mid season? I understand 2 underclassmen in the last week.

On the game, no surprise there really. NCC will over match the Birds most years.

Congrats on the Birds JV win though.

Since I was not in attendance tonight, who were the two players that left the team?

The lack of posts in this thread tells me two things:

- the complete apathy surrounding the Bluebird basketball program. It's really a shame. Good kids, trying their best to compete and represent their school.

This quote from another thread says it all:

"It's always football season. There are just times when we don't play games."

Birds are giving all they have. Just isnt projecting into victories. It was a nice victory for the JV Birds over the JV Breds.(came down to the last shot) I kind of sense that in seeing some of the younger classes, and by younger I mean, 3,4 or 5 years down the road the Birds will be just fine. Just waiting for the cavalry!

Junior Hergott and Sophomore Murray is what I heard.

One of my daughters told me about Murray yesterday. Thought it was a bad rumor.

I know that Grant is working on strength and trying to add weight for the fall. Based on what his dad said, I'm glad he's not mine. I couldn't afford to feed him!