Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County @ Pendleton County predictions

Who wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Campbell County Camels
      72%
      8
    • Pendleton County Wildcats
      27%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These two teams go at it Tuesday evening in the Woodshed. Who wins and why?

These two teams go at it Tuesday evening in the Woodshed. Who wins and why?

 

Nice. :thumb:

Call me crazy but I'm picking Pendleton with their play of late and taking Mason Co to the very end the other night. Not to mention how difficult it is to get a win in the PC gym recently named Woodshed. As well as I'm done giving Dawgs anymore bulliten board material.

 

Pendleton Co. 73

Campbell Co. 68

  • Author

No bulletin board material needed this week...

Pendleton has shown has glimpses of excellence, but do not know how to finish. If they can figure out how to finish they may pull out a victory, but it does not happen against Campbell Co.

Call me crazy but I'm picking Pendleton with their play of late and taking Mason Co to the very end the other night. Not to mention how difficult it is to get a win in the PC gym recently named Woodshed. As well as I'm done giving Dawgs anymore bulliten board material.

 

Pendleton Co. 73

Campbell Co. 68

You are crazy.

I'll take Campbell in this one, yes PC gave Mason Co a good game. But it did take 10 three pointers in the first half for that to happen. Campbell is just too much for them and I can't see Pendleton coming out on fire two games in a row.

No bulletin board material needed this week...

 

You sure you don't want me to throw in a CC "by as many as they want"or running clock after 3 quarters just for old times sake?:sarcastic:

If Pendleton shoots like they did against mason then they are capable of beating anyone in the 10th region, I got Pendleton, by 7 I am jumping on the wildcats bandwagon!

57-50

Depends on which teams show up? I can tell you after just seeing both, I would take Campbell by 10+. Obviously Campbell played HHS and could not miss. PC plays Mason can't miss. Which team shows up?

Thought Wilson had high ankle sprain and out. If this is true, Pendleton will upset the Camels by 8.

Thought Wilson had high ankle sprain and out. If this is true, Pendleton will upset the Camels by 8.

 

Wilson is out, but don't think that it makes the Camels a pushover.

I want Campbell to win, so I'm picking Pendleton by 5. :banghead:

Should be a good one tomorrow at PC. I would think this would bring a good crowd.

Should be a good one tomorrow at PC. I would think this would bring a good crowd.

 

I'll be there.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.