Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

$15 All State Team

Featured Replies

You have $15 and must get one player from each position. I tried to be reasonable with each players positions.

 

Point Guard

$5 James Bolden-Holmes

$4 Braxton Beverly-Perry Co Central

$3 Darius Williams-Dunbar

$2 Dejuanta Weaver-Doss

$1 Timmy Taylor-Lincoln Co

 

Shooting Guard

$5 Cameron Justice-Knott Co Central

$4 Jalen Perry-Ballard

$3 David Simmons-Henderson Co

$2 Cole Vonhandorf-Covington Catholic

$1 Peyton Woods-Wayne Co

 

Small Forward

$5 Quentin Goodin-Taylor Co

$4 Eli Wright-Apollo

$3 JaQualis Matlock-Hopkinsville

$2 Matt Rose-LCA

$1 Will Parker-Male

 

Power Forwards

$5 Dwayne Sutton-Manual

$4 Aric Holman-Owensboro

$3 Carson Williams-Owen Co

$2 Dorian Henry-Mason Co

$1 Ben Weyer-Newport Central Catholic

 

Centers

$5 Raymond Spalding-Trinity

$4 Drew McDonald-Newport Central Catholic

$3 Evan Hall-Knott Co Central

$2 Justin Miller-Owensboro

$1 Trey Moses-Eastern

Dejuanta Weaver

David Simmons

Matt Rose

Dwayne Sutton

Evan Hall

$2 Weaver

$4 Perry

$2 Rose

$2 Henry

$5 Spalding

$1- Timmy Taylor

$4- Jalen Perry

$3- JaQualis Matlock

$2- Dorian Henry

$5- Ray Spalding

$5 - Raymond Spalding

$4 - Eli Wright

$3 - David Simmons

$2 - Dejuanta Weaver

$1 - Ben Weyer

Just throwing this out there, but shouldn't the kid from Boyle County be on this list? I mean he's going D1 right?...

  • Author
Just throwing this out there, but shouldn't the kid from Boyle County be on this list? I mean he's going D1 right?...

 

Bell or Tyler? I considered both

It was really a toss-up with Woods and Tyler for the last spot at the 2.

I think Taylor is the best pure PG in the state, so I wanted to get him on the list.

$5- Cameron Justice

$4- Drew McDonald

$3- Darius Williams

$2- Dorian Henry

$1- Will Parker

$5- Cameron Justice

$4- Drew McDonald

$3- Darius Williams

$2- Dorian Henry

$1- Will Parker

$4 Braxton Beverly

$1 Peyton Woods

$2 Matt Rose

$4 Aric Holman

$4 Drew McDonald

$2 Weaver

$4 Perry

$3 Matlock

$2 Henry

$4 McDonald

IMO this would be my groups, going more college projected positions on a lot of these guys.

 

Point Guard

$5 Quentin Goodin - Taylor Co

$4 James Bolden - Holmes

$3 Braxton Beverly - Perry County Central

$2 Tray Hollowell - University Heights

$1 Tay Weaver - Doss

 

Shooting Guard

$5 Camron Justice - Knott Co Central

$4 David Simmons - Henderson County

$3 Jalen Perry - Ballard

$2 Hagen Tyler - Boyle County

$1 Jeremiah Tisdale - Henry Clay or Darius Williams - PLD since Jeremiah is injured

 

Small Forward

$5 Dwayne Sutton - Manual

$4 Eli Wright - Apollo

$3 Carson Williams - Owen County

$2 Matt Rose - LCA

$1 JaQualis Matlock - Hopkinsville

 

 

Posts (Very few true centers in KY)

$5 Raymond Spalding - Trinity

$5 Aric Holman - Owensboro

$4 Drew McDonald - Newport Central Catholic

$4 Evan Hall - Knott County Central

$3 Trey Moses - Eastern

$3 Eli Pepper - Caldwell County

$2 Justin Miller - Owensboro

$2 Matt Wilson - Campbell County

$1 Will Parker - Male

$1 Colton Elkins - Boyle County

 

I'd take:

$2 Hollowell

$4 Simmons

$5 Sutton

$3 Moses

$1 Elkins

I'd take Jeremiah Bell over any of those point guards listed.

 

 

Can we add a $1 slot at each position to use it on someone not listed?

  • Author
I'd take Jeremiah Bell over any of those point guards listed.

 

 

Can we add a $1 slot at each position to use it on someone not listed?

 

You can do whatever you'd like.

 

I actually considered him as high as $3 and I don't have a good reason for not including him except that I also couldn't come up with a good reason to leave any of the others out either.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.