Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 65 Vanderbilt 57

Featured Replies

Coach Cal is 96-4 at Rupp.

 

That's getting it done. :)

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

If Dakari continues to progress physically, he's going to have a solid nba career. He has come a long way in the last 6-8 months developing his body and I think he'll continue to do so.

 

Dakari's feet are marginally better but his main problem is his hands. His hands aren't quite as bad as Lavon Williams but dude needs to receive it soft then be strong with it to the rim.

Thee kind of game make me wish the cats would lose before the tourney. Sooner or later the right formula played perfectly will defeat them.

This is off subject. However if we do go undefeated, you have to bet the NCAA tournament will find away to have Witchita State play us early on. To see if they can end our undefeated season like we did theirs last year.

 

They sure do love their story lines.

I already hate Riley Lachance. Going to drive UK crazy for the next 3 years.

 

Randy Parker and I started a hate club on him in the update thread. He's going to drive us crazy.

Dakari's feet are marginally better but his main problem is his hands. His hands aren't quite as bad as Lavon Williams but dude needs to receive it soft then be strong with it to the rim.

 

Because he lacks elevation, I think he needs to realize that he can't take it over guys. He quits trying to do that, he'll be much better.

Marcus Lee played a whale of a game. Glad to see Cal gave him a lot of praise in the post-game.

 

Sooner or later, if he doesn't get it together, Cal is going to have to stop playing Dakari minutes in meaningful games/situations. Dude has zero ups and a gentle spring breeze will knock the ball out of his hands. He has to learn to be strong with the ball. He had to have at least a half-dozen turnovers.

 

Overall, it was a fun game to be at, even if I was sitting next to 3 obnoxious Vandy fans and a "UK fan" that did nothing but complain about how bad Vandy was getting screwed all game.

Marcus Lee played a whale of a game. Glad to see Cal gave him a lot of praise in the post-game.

 

Sooner or later, if he doesn't get it together, Cal is going to have to stop playing Dakari minutes in meaningful games/situations. Dude has zero ups and a gentle spring breeze will knock the ball out of his hands. He has to learn to be strong with the ball. He had to have at least a half-dozen turnovers.

 

Overall, it was a fun game to be at, even if I was sitting next to 3 obnoxious Vandy fans and a "UK fan" that did nothing but complain about how bad Vandy was getting screwed all game.

 

 

The box score only listed Dakari with one turnover.

The box score only listed Dakari with one turnover.

 

Not sure how that's possible, unless they counted some of them as missed shots.

 

I distinctly remember at least 5 times he got the ball and had it stripped as he tried to go up with it.

Not sure how that's possible, unless they counted some of them as missed shots.

 

I distinctly remember at least 5 times he got the ball and had it stripped as he tried to go up with it.

 

It seemed like he had more than that to me too. I wonder if some of them were on rebounds he should have had or if the person that threw it to him got the turnover? It does show him as 3-9 from the field.

No "ups" will kill Dakari in his NBA pursuit.

I agree, Dakari will not be in the league past one season.

Randy Parker and I started a hate club on him in the update thread. He's going to drive us crazy.

 

New favorite player. +1.

I haven't seen a box score, but it seemed like UK had a good day on the boards. Earlier in the year they couldn't rebound at all.

Not sure how that's possible, unless they counted some of them as missed shots.

 

I distinctly remember at least 5 times he got the ball and had it stripped as he tried to go up with it.

 

I agree. He had it slapped away several times last night. To be such a big fellow he sure has weak hands. I'll throw Towns in the same category. He also loses the ball a lot and is not strong to the basket. Of course, he's only a freshman and will get better in those areas.

I agree. He had it slapped away several times last night. To be such a big fellow he sure has weak hands. I'll throw Towns in the same category. He also loses the ball a lot and is not strong to the basket. Of course, he's only a freshman and will get better in those areas.

They both have bad habits of bringing the ball down to their waist and after taking a couple of dribbles, they turn and then go up with the ball, instead of going up with the ball and then turning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.