Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

Dickie V doesn't have a mean bone in his body. But I couldn't help but laugh when he started going crazy when the cards finally hit a 3 just now.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayton 1-5 from three in their gam

 

I CANT ESCAPE THE AWFUL.

Don't forget the Rocks last night, too.

I like the Cards Old School Uni's today...much better than the "Saggin" ones they have been wearing!

Don't forget the Rocks last night, too.

 

Yeah. Thanks.

Harrell with another big game against a top team. If that guy is all American then I'm Chris Rock

Nice to see Harrell finally do something under the rim instead of hunting for a jump shot...

I will now participate in the trending topic I just made up: Things I'd Rather Do Than Watch Louisville Run Offense.

Watch Nancy Grace.

 

#thingsidratherdothanwatchlouisvillerunoffense

Read You Tube comments.

 

#thingsidratherdothanwatchlouisvillerunoffense

Oh no, the spread offense. Duke's achilles heel

  • Author

I don't mind the Duke slow down offense so much with Okafor in the middle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.