Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

He's put up numbers against bad teams

 

He's been with the team for three years and has had good games against good teams as a younger player. Something is different this year and I'm trying to put my finger on it.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's been with the team for three years and has had good games against good teams as a younger player. Something is different this year and I'm trying to put my finger on it.

The players around him aren't nearly as good.

He's been with the team for three years and has had good games against good teams as a younger player. Something is different this year and I'm trying to put my finger on it.

 

It could be just what you said earlier. Trying to do to much

Question for Duke fans on Okafor. I always here people say they don't know who to compare Okafur to because he's so unique.

 

I know they have different personalities , but am I crazy to say Okafur seems to have a very similar game to Demarcus Cousins?

 

Neither are above the rim players. Both big bodies with elite footwork, good hands , and touch around the basket. Like cousins , when Okafur goes to the NBA his main weakness will be defense . Cousins has improved in that area as I'm sure Okafur will to.

 

I just think those two have very similar games.

  • Author

Wasn't it 54-36 Duke at one point? Ridiculous......:no:

The players around him aren't nearly as good.

 

No floor leader.

 

No chemistry. No one knows their role on offense.

Wasn't it 54-36 Duke at one point? Ridiculous......:no:

 

I HATE THE SPREAD OFFENSE. That is all.

56-45 Duke 2:07 left

 

In theory game should should still be considered possible to win. Now 58-48 with 1:27.

 

Requires far more hustle than so far.

Wasn't it 54-36 Duke at one point? Ridiculous......:no:

 

I dont understand why in the world Coach K goes to that everytime. It blows the lead every single game it is done, and we all know it. Up 20 to up 10 in about 3 minutes because the offense is awful in the spread.

5 assist so far for UL won't win much with that few

  • Author

Wow....ESPN sucks. Thanks for letting us see the finish of the game. I hate ESPN.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.